UConn-Maryland postgame presser | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn-Maryland postgame presser

Reaction Score
Congrats Boneyarders. Just an awesome final 24 minutes from you guys. That 20-1 run sealed the deal at the end of the 2nd quarter.

The Terps could be in big trouble this season. This team has very little athleticism and that is going to hurt them in plenty of games this season. The only part of the game the Terps were decent in was rebounding. UConn might have to work on their rebounding after the Terps gave up 25 offensive rebounds to Harvard but only 9 to UConn.

Again congratulations.
Yeah, I think that’s a bit harsh. I actually think they played a physical, tough defensive game and even though they’re 1-2 I think that’s only because they played two teams that were simply better than them. SC is simply destroying everyone they play and UConn played perhaps their best defensive game in years!
I think they will still win a lot of games and will finish somewhere between #24th & #12th in the rankings. I can’t recall a Brenda Frese team that played this physical on both sides of the ball! That Sellers kid is a tough player and will likely lead that team to a lot of wins.

Reaction Score
I have seen her wear earplugs which to me is another indication that her concussion symptoms haven't completely abated. I can understand that she is so much better in practice. Practice players aren't going to clobber you and knock you down. But in a game, that's going to happen. I think she's just tentative because, in the back of her mind, that could happen. And she knows, like all the boneyarders do, that her next concussion could be her last.
Sad, but likely true!:(

Reaction Score
Congrats Boneyarders. Just an awesome final 24 minutes from you guys. That 20-1 run sealed the deal at the end of the 2nd quarter.

The Terps could be in big trouble this season. This team has very little athleticism and that is going to hurt them in plenty of games this season. The only part of the game the Terps were decent in was rebounding. UConn might have to work on their rebounding after the Terps gave up 25 offensive rebounds to Harvard but only 9 to UConn.
If only Dorka had a younger sister...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom