UConn Maryland - News/Notes/Tweets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Maryland - News/Notes/Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't disagree with you, but yeah, if they are using the Barclays game as a benchmark for expected UConn attendance tonight, they'll be mistaken. Another poster on that site (247) said West Virginia will outnumber Virginia, which is another poor assumption.

yea VA fans showed out at the Sweet 16 game against MSU, they easily outnumbered MSU

Reaction Score
They're pretty clueless to use that game in BK as a guage since it was a MD event(still a weak showing by UConn fans tho), but the last few regular season turnouts for UConn fans in NY has been a bit disappointing imo. BC game we outnumbered their fans by default, I felt Indiana was close to even but probably a slight edge to IU, the St Johns and NC State games in the ban year was a pretty weak turnout and I felt both of those fanbases outnumbered us, and there were more UK and Duke fans in the 09-10 season as well. Seems like we only show out in large numbers for the tourney games(BET and '14) at this point.

I was at that Duke game and thought we showed very well. Maybe we didn't seem as loud since Duke controlled much of the game.

Crowd goes nuts after Sticks' dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky