UConn is talking to 7 footer Fallou Ndoye out of Findley Prep | The Boneyard

UConn is talking to 7 footer Fallou Ndoye out of Findley Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
per Joey Natale

Read this on another board, do not know much about him

Reaction Score
This is a real dilemma. Since KO is going to be handcuffed in recruiting by his contract, will he fill these last two spots with "lesser" players and settle for that to get an extra body or will be wait and gamble that there will still be some good players on the board when he gets his extension?

Reaction Score
This is a real dilemma. Since KO is going to be handcuffed in recruiting by his contract, will he fill these last two spots with "lesser" players and settle for that to get an extra body or will be wait and gamble that there will still be some good players on the board when he gets his extension?

I say go for the top recruits and don't settle for lesser players. If he swings and misses you can always find the lesser guys in May from europe. Also there are quite a few top players that will wait till the spring, that we can still get involved with.

Reaction Score

Omar (Michael Williams) will be on Bourdain tonight - his last travel channel new show - taking Anthony to his favorite Brooklyn restaurant.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm glad he's out there on the recruiting trail and behaving like he will be the HC for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure if he will be able to pull in any top 100 guys but I do think Facey and Samuels are solid. I also agree if he swings and misses with the kids from Duffy's report, he can always look at JUCO transfers or kids from Europe in the spring.

The thing that worries me a bit is that this team has such real weaknesses in the front court that I'm not sure they can do more than eek out a .500 record. If that happens, I can't see the AD doing anything contract-wise will the end of the season when they can conduct a nationwide search.

I have mixed feelings about it. I'm sure there are people on here who understand it far better than I do, and I hope that Warde gets the big picture as well. At least he already has 2 kids coming in for 2013...

Reaction Score
Handcuffed: sure!!

But, in far more difficult circumstances (1990ish), UConn saw raw talent & got what we needed. Then, we got lucky with Donyell. There are kids to make our Program work; we are a National brand now.

Reaction Score
He needs to rhrow caution to the wind and not play it safe. If you want to be a big timer act like it. IMHO he will.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Whatever happened to that JUCO forward we were looking at in September. He was from Georgia or somewhere down south. Glen Miller even took a trip down to see him.

U

UCONNfan1

I say shoot for the stars. If he strikes out, he can use the spring period to uncover a gem or two, whether it be an overlooked kid, a foreigner, or a JUCO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom