UConn Is Still The Better Team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Is Still The Better Team

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Cox could not guard MLS. When she was on her for a period of time in the 3rd Q was when MLS scored her points. She is to fast for Cox When they switched DiDi Richards back on to her she got shut down. Richards is Baylors best defender and her D on Sam. made the difference. MLS tried hard to get free of Richards but she usually guards parameter players but at 6'1" she is fully capable of guarding forwards. Richards is just a night mare match up for Katie. They needed to help her out with some screens.
Who is MLS?

Reaction Score
If this was a 7 game series with Baylor up 1-0, I'd still have my money on UConn.
I think you are stuck in magical thinking to say," UCONN is the better team." We can win. Baylor can win. There is a growing number of excellent teams in the country and that makes it fun. But our past...all the mind-blowing records....is not an indicator of the present or the future. We have some excellent players, coaches and infrastructure. We can win it all if we are perfect. Or lose early if we are not. There is no more reason to assume UCOnn success. As always, it must be earned.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I think you are stuck in magical thinking to say," UCONN is the better team." We can win. Baylor can win. There is a growing number of excellent teams in the country and that makes it fun. But our past...all the mind-blowing records....is not an indicator of the present or the future. We have some excellent players, coaches and infrastructure. We can win it all if we are perfect. Or lose early if we are not. There is no more reason to assume UCOnn success. As always, it must be earned.

UConn shot what, 29 percent? Worst in 20 seasons. Baylor's defense is good but it's not that good. UConn had a bad shooting night against a good team on the road.

In a one-game situation, either team can win for sure. So nothing's guaranteed but on balance I think UConn is the better team.

Even if I'm wrong and Baylor and their size is just a horrible matchup for UConn, I also feel that UConn is better against the field. Not many teams will be able to exploit that particular weakness. Perhaps only Baylor. ND tried to pound it inside and failed miserably.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom