UCONN is ranked where!? Missy, Missy, Missy! Shame, Shame, Shame! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN is ranked where!? Missy, Missy, Missy! Shame, Shame, Shame!

Reaction Score
Im not saying there isn't anyone left. In fact I think we have a talented roster. But the roster doesn't even have a solid 5 yet, let alone understand the player rotations and roles. This could take a second for us to gel which could result into a few hiccups early in the season.
I'm not sure that's true. The starting 5 most often mentioned as a possibility by BYers -- Nika Azzi Caroline Aaliyah Dorka -- are all veterans, they've all started before, they understand the system and their roles in it, and all of them have either carried the team in a close game or been essential to a win. I suppose "solid" could mean started as a group for most of a season -- we don't have that, of course. But how could we given that 2 main starters and our key 6th woman just graduated? Given that, we have as solid a veteran core as we could have, and as almost anyone else other than SC, Creighton, Iowa, or Iowa St has.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom