UConn is a different team now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn is a different team now

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I didn’t say they were horrible. But they’re not top 25 and we barely beat them. I’m very happy with the win. But it’s night like we are ready to beat So Carolina or Stanford because we took down DePaul by 2.
We haven’t a clue what a fully loaded UConn looks like. It still looks like a team with at least one good, big front court player creates our mist difficult challenge even fully loaded.

Reaction Score
I still think Depaul is in the conversation as a top 20 team.We had to shoot 58% to beat them. They forced a lot of turnovers. I like their chances in the NCAA tournament to make it final 16. They are seeded 8 on ESPN bracketology which would make them top 35 or so and this was before last game. They looked equivalent to lots of teams in the top 20 range.

Reaction Score
Paige and Azzi will make our guard position better. Nika is inconsistent and Westbrook be scared to shoot the ball and doesn’t play at a UConn pace. Feel bad for momma E though because if Azzi is playing how she did against DePaul and with Paige coming back her minutes will decrease.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom