UConn in the WNBA | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield?

Just checked the Wings’ roster and she’s still listed. She’s the only other PG outside of Veronica Burton (and Crystal is better, imo), so she should for sure make the final roster.

Reaction Score
I am disappointed to see that Lou has not played yet in a game for Dallas. that can't be good. It is halftime in their 2nd game and she has not made an appearance yet..Doesn't say she is injured, just not entered the game yet.

Reaction Score
I am disappointed to see that Lou has not played yet in a game for Dallas. that can't be good. It is halftime in their 2nd game and she has not made an appearance yet..Doesn't say she is injured, just not entered the game yet.

She didn’t travel with the team to Indiana.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I believe It was listed back in mid April tht she would be having minor surgery and won't be available for preseason.

Reaction Score
No Mention of Tina? I got to believe she will end up on a WNBA roster at some point this season!

Wasn't she just the WNBA's leading scorer two seasons ago?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Unless I am missing something, it looks like Gabby might miss the WNBA season. Her French team, ASVEL, won game two by 20 points(they had to win by 13 or more) to make it to French finals. Gabby sat out the game with an eye injury.

Reaction Score
Unless I am missing something, it looks like Gabby might miss the WNBA season. Her French team, ASVEL, won game two by 20 points(they had to win by 13 or more) to make it to French finals. Gabby sat out the game with an eye injury.

There is probably still a little room for technicalities. If she dressed for Game 1 or Game 2 of the Finals on Wednesday or Saturday, that would do it. If she is actually injured to the point where she would not be available for the rest of the season, ASVEL could theoretically do her a favor by terminating her contract before Friday.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At least Lou and Crystal made the roster. Since Dallas has 2 Huskies, they moved up among my favorites.

Reaction Score
There is probably still a little room for technicalities. If she dressed for Game 1 or Game 2 of the Finals on Wednesday or Saturday, that would do it. If she is actually injured to the point where she would not be available for the rest of the season, ASVEL could theoretically do her a favor by terminating her contract before Friday.
The Storm actually asked the league about this technicality, but Gabby is healthy and played Wednesday so she should be officially ineligible to sign this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom