• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

UConn in the NFL

Exit 4

This space for rent
This is a lagging indicator of how bad this program has become.... Byes and injuries and whatever but there were a total of three UConn players active this week in the NFL.
Oh yeah, and obviously this situation is projected to trend down for several years to come.... so enjoy what there is now...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Oh yeah, and obviously this situation is projected to trend down for several years to come.... so enjoy what there is now...
One day like 5 years ago when pal was convulsing about how could uconn lose because they had former players in the nfl i actually posted that they might get to zero. Jones will keep that from happening but they may get very close.

Exit 4

This space for rent
One day like 5 years ago when pal was convulsing about how could uconn lose because they had former players in the nfl i actually posted that they might get to zero. Jones will keep that from happening but they may get very close.
Sure hasn’t gotten dark around here. Hard to stay warm with just Randy’s daily inspiration quotes alone.

Just saw Breh-Wilson break up a pass for the Falcons against Washington. I’d like to see us get back to pulling some PA kids into the program.