UConn in the final eight for Austin Swartz | The Boneyard

UConn in the final eight for Austin Swartz

Reaction Score
I still like this kid a lot and would be happy with either him or Edgcombe as a shooting g/f

IMG_8962.jpeg

Reaction Score
Scheduled to visit 9/18 to 9/22, as also noted by Zagoria, if it gets to that point.

His visit schedule is practically old-fashioned, given today‘s timelines. It used to be unofficials in the summer, get them on campus once the Fall semester starts, and then push for the commitment. Transfers and the new recruiting schedule have everyone adjusting.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Rivals.com has him listed as taking his official on 9/18/2023, does anybody know if it actually taking place?

Reaction Score
After looking at the list of eight schools it becomes obvious which school has the best chance to win a natty.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
also a blatant @CL82 joke ripoff from three days ago :rolleyes:

edit: and I see @TheHorde even liked that post... lol
Lol, thanks for noticing!

As far as I'm concerned, the whole "Providence has as good a chance as anyone" should become a Boneyard meme. Everybody should feel free to throw it out there whenever circumstances permit.

Reaction Score
Rivals.com has him listed as taking his official on 9/18/2023, does anybody know if it actually taking place?
I'm assuming they got these visits directly from Swartz.

With that being said, Austin Swartz has scheduled six official visits.
  • Indiana: August 18-20
  • Miami: August 25-27
  • Georgia: September 1-3
  • Florida State: September 8-10
  • UConn: September 18-22
  • Virginia Tech: September 29-October 1

Reaction Score
Lol, thanks for noticing!

As far as I'm concerned, the whole "Providence has as good a chance as anyone" should become a Boneyard meme. Everybody should feel free to throw it out there whenever circumstances permit.
Anything that triggers FriarJ should fall into the more the merrier category lol

Reaction Score
Wonder why none of the Carolina schools are involved on him.
I’m assuming it might have to do with them “prioritizing” other recruits that maybe they feel might have an overlapping skill set, but it’s tough to say. I like Austin’s talent a lot.

Reaction Score
Anytime we get in with a top 50 kid and we are the big dogs in the final list (no kentucky, kansas, duke or UNC) I love it. I cannot believe the way this class is coming together. Really had not thought of this kid ever but looking at the final list have to think we have at least a decent chance

Reaction Score
Scheduled to visit 9/18 to 9/22, as also noted by Zagoria, if it gets to that point.

His visit schedule is practically old-fashioned, given today‘s timelines. It used to be unofficials in the summer, get them on campus once the Fall semester starts, and then push for the commitment. Transfers and the new recruiting schedule have everyone adjusting.
Wow. Scheduled to be on campus for 5 partial or full days.

He’ll have plenty of time to see how well structured the team and staff is along with hitting the usual recruiting joints…Capital Grille, Dairy Barn, Blaze, local car washes, campus urinals, etc.

Reaction Score

I get using it when there is a Pee Cee poster. However using it randomly on any thread really seems like punching down. It actually elevates them well beyond their station.

Reaction Score
Wow. Scheduled to be on campus for 5 partial or full days.

He’ll have plenty of time to see how well structured the team and staff is along with hitting the usual recruiting joints…Capital Grille, Dairy Barn, Blaze, local car washes, campus urinals, etc.

Right, because I definitely didn’t just hit the wrong number. They want this guy so badly, they’re breaking all the rules and getting all the sanctions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom