2020 Recruiting: - UConn in for Andre Jackson | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yesterday I had what seemed to me to be a major mojo event. My wife and I were visiting on the Central California coast and we were taking a walk on the beach. A lady approached us walking the other way, walking two fairly large dogs, which by itself was wholly unremarkable. As they got close I realized she was walking two huskies, one stocky and all white, the other leaner and black and white. They were dead ringers for our old logo and our new one. I told my wife that we have been waiting on important recruiting news and that this was a powerful omen. She thinks I am nuts (we have been married 30+ years, she should know!)

Inject this into my veins. Powerful Mojo.

Reaction Score
Not too surprised by this. After his visits here the feeling was that we had him, but he took other visits including I think Syracuse recently. He is a NY State ball player, born and bred, and the word was always I think that he was headed to Syracuse, and there is pressure from within his state to go to Syracuse.
Thing is though Syracuse and a seriously aging Boehiem are a program on the downhill slide, there's no way around it. Conversely, UConn has already made a coaching change, new blood, a fast rising coach in Danny Hurley, and is a program on the verge of breaking back into the nation's elite. That's two in a row now, Akok and Jackson. We're sittin up top now.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

How to get a hundred likes on the Boneyard 101. Zionn posting in the affirmative has been a rare sight in recent years...

Image result for cheers gif

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Remember towards the end of Calhoun’s tenure teams would negative recruit against us by saying “Calhoun is over 70, he won’t be there for another 4 years” and our recruiting dipped a little? That has to be what’s happening with Cuse. They have really struggled recruiting the last few years.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There's a guy on the Cuse board saying since Jackson needs work on his jumper, he should "be smart" and go to SU because GMac made more threes in college than Hurley. I think he's serious.
Ray Allen made more than Calhoun

Reaction Score
How can these guys just change their crystal ball picks when it seems like everybody knows what's going to happen and have it not hurt their crystal ball accuracy? Seems like a flawed system to me. If that's all it takes to be considered an "insider" for rivals or 247 I could do it.
No different than the idiot Lunardi changing all his brackets 20 minutes before the official release and saying he got 95% of them correct. When more than half are automatic I might add!!

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
As stars with trains of fire and dews of blood,
Disasters in the sun; and the moist star
Upon whose influence Neptune's empire stands
Was sick almost to doomsday with eclipse:
And even the like precurse of fierce events,
As harbingers preceding still the fates
And prologue to the omen coming on,
Have heaven and earth together demonstrated
Unto our climatures and countrymen...