2020 Recruiting: - UConn in for Andre Jackson | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
This is a narrative that writes itself. UConn “back in the Big East” and back to winning. Those of us who follow the program, we know that there were a lot more moving pieces, the biggest of which being Hurley coming to Storrs. If all goes well, we will likely be poised to make a pretty big splash in our first year in the NBE. Hurley will have his type of personnel, who will be familiar with his system. The timing is just about perfect.

The talking heads love simplified storylines. That is going to work in our favor, for once
Middle-browers tend to think Hurley + Big East was part of the conversation leading up to the day Hurley announced to become the coach. Hurley knows he can program-build on his NE roots and the Big East is a much easier sell to recruits in the NE-Mid Atlantic footprint.

Reaction Score
For 1st BE season (potentially):
C Carlson. Backup Omoruyi (potentially).
PF Akok. Backup Richie.
SF Jackson (potentially). Backup Wilson. Or does Jackson backup Wilson? Neither can shoot at this point.
SG Bouknight. Backup Wilson/Jackson.
PG Cole. Backup Gaffney. Is Alterique back?

Potentially drooling.
Senior Polley will definitely play and probably start?

Reaction Score
Andre reminds me of a slightly shorter Stanley Robinson. Hopefully he works on his jump shot a lot because he could be a lottery pick if he gets there.

Big pick-up for us. Hammer Time is back in Storrs with Bouk, Andre, and Sid in the mix.

PS: Watch-out for Tyler Polley. He has a smooth game, and his confidence is growing. People underestimating his game are mistaken. The influx of talent, energy, and competitiveness on the team is helping him the most to take his game to the next level.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Andre reminds me of a slightly shorter Stanley Robinson. Hopefully he works on his jump shot a lot because he could be a lottery pick if he gets there.

Big pick-up for us. Hammer Time is back in Storrs with Bouk, Andre, and Sid in the mix.

PS: Watch-out for Tyler Polley. He has a smooth game, and his confidence is growing. People underestimating his game are mistaken. The influx of talent, energy, and competitiveness on the team is helping him the most to take his game to the next level.

Agreed. Seniors are valuable in the college game. Adams will be a junior too. Kid is a player.

Reaction Score

My father and I were talking and we were saying there is a small possibility but a possibility that polley could be a six man Rashad Anderson type asset. We can only hope but if he has the confidence he can do it

Reaction Score
a minute of web sleuthing shows there is no wall that looks like this at the syracuse blaze. could have very well been syracuse blaze since he's supposed to be up there this weekend. don't see any wall like that in syracuse though!
Wow we are now inspecting and discussing the interior decorating of different franchises of a pizza chain.

Reaction Score
Wow we are now inspecting and discussing the interior decorating of different franchises of a pizza chain.

I’m a fan personally. Wooden tables in the overall contemporary space with orange highlights is very well put together.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I walked by the one in Boston yesterday. The UConn Alumni event was next door at The Baseball Tavern. Blaze Pizza looked very nice. Can confirm it wasn’t the one Andre Jackson was at, though.

Reaction Score
He was apparently at practice yesterday.
F8316551-EFEB-4A8D-AD23-2A877E657173.jpeg

Yup. PC from our good friends in Canada

Reaction Score
OK, this would make sense because I got word Andre to UConn was official shortly after practice...
Any word on when he would make it official? No sense in this dragging out any longer if he's already committed to the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom