shabazz u 14
tate gamble u 88nit
smith u 90bigeast tourney title
allen u big east titles
sheffer u big east titles

who u
UCONN do guard u

Reaction Score
I'll take 'Senior' Taliek to lead my team in a Championship game any time against any team. Sad he still doesn't get any respect, especially among top UConn guards threads.
Taliek was a solid player but still doesn't make my top 5 Uconn PG.

pj

Reaction Score
I'll take 'Senior' Taliek to lead my team in a Championship game any time against any team. Sad he still doesn't get any respect, especially among top UConn guards threads.

Fine, I'll take Kemba and spot you 4 points.

Reaction Score
Fine, I'll take Kemba and spot you 4 points.

The point is you would win with either guard, not about who is best, or head to head. When Taliek was a Senior we were not losing in the Tournament. Why he wouldn't be considered in a conversation about point guard U is insulting.

Sadly people still are dissin him or forgetting/minimizing what he accomplished. I'm not going to defend him anymore, its tiring.

Reaction Score
elamin u 99titlencaa
Gordon u 04title
kemba u 11
shabazz u 14
tate gamble u 88nit
smith u 90bigeast tourney title
allen u big east titles
sheffer u big east titles

who u
UCONN do guard u

The best passer of them all wasn't even mentioned.

Reaction Score

Taliek was a tank, he character and attitude was infectious, I'll take this guy number 1 any day, Kemba was more talented and a favorite, but Taliek was unstoppable.

Reaction Score

Me too............. after I take Tate, Smitty, KO, Doron, Ricky, KEA, Marcus, AJ, Kemba and Bazz............maybe Boat soon, jury is out! ;)

Reaction Score
The point is you would win with either guard, not about who is best, or head to head. When Taliek was a Senior we were not losing in the Tournament. Why he wouldn't be considered in a conversation about point guard U is insulting.

Sadly people still are dissin him or forgetting/minimizing what he accomplished. I'm not going to defend him anymore, its tiring.

It shouldn't be tiring it's just an opinion. There's good reason you have Taliek in the top, he was tough and loved being a Husky. Defensively he ran through people and besides Ricky and maybe KO one of the best on that end. He's certainly in the argument for Top 5-10 PG's in JC's history..........good news is we've had a lot!

Reaction Score

You shouldn't have to defend him at all. Taliek won games, and that's all that matters if you're running the point. More importantly he brought back a National Championship. He definitely deserves to be on that list. Especially since Ben didn't play point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom