UConn/Georgetown | The Boneyard

UConn/Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be at the game with a big group. We should also decide on a good bar for pregame.

Reaction Score
Tickets are available on StubHub. Who's going? I'm in +11. Would love to see a huge UConn contingent at this one.
I've been following those tickets and thought it would be sweet to pull the trigger on the Suite for $2000 and have a boneyard lux box for the game. Including the bar seats I think there are 17 seats in the Suite.

I also called the ticket office to see if you can get great seats with a donation and all of their seats are on the baseline which sucks.

Reaction Score
Tough to make a noon game to DC in January. I think I'll be in Boston for the Frozen Fenway UConn game at 4. Noon tipoff at a bar then I'll freeze my balls off watching hockey outdoors.

Reaction Score
I've been following those tickets and thought it would be sweet to pull the trigger on the Suite for $2000 and have a boneyard lux box for the game. Including the bar seats I think there are 17 seats in the Suite.

I also called the ticket office to see if you can get great seats with a donation and all of their seats are on the baseline which sucks.

really a suite for 2K for 20 people? That's not a bad thing

Reaction Score
really a suite for 2K for 20 people? That's not a bad thing

I'd be in on that. After 30 years of season tickets, I had to give them up when I left the area upon retiring in '06. Now we are in Southern Maryland at that time of the year and I planned to give my daughter a ticket for XMass and take her to the game (she went to the games with me for 15 years and lives near me here). So, I'd be in for 3 or 4 suite seats if someone wanted to organize it.

Hope to get a ticket for the Northeastern game, as I'll be traveling through CT on the 11/14.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I recall this game was originally scheduled for inauguration weekend in DC. Glad they had the sense to move it to the prior weekend. I'm going to do my best to get down there. Last time I saw a Gtown game at the Verizon was the Hibbert 3 pointer game... Ugh.

Reaction Score
I recall this game was originally scheduled for inauguration weekend in DC. Glad they had the sense to move it to the prior weekend. I'm going to do my best to get down there. Last time I saw a Gtown game at the Verizon was the Hibbert 3 pointer game... Ugh.

I agree. I do not want to be in DC Inauguration week no matter who wins this year's election.

Reaction Score
I'd be in on that. After 30 years of season tickets, I had to give them up when I left the area upon retiring in '06. Now we are in Southern Maryland at that time of the year and I planned to give my daughter a ticket for XMass and take her to the game (she went to the games with me for 15 years and lives near me here). So, I'd be in for 3 or 4 suite seats if someone wanted to organize it.

Hope to get a ticket for the Northeastern game, as I'll be traveling through CT on the 11/14.

The private bathrooms in the suites are an advantage, but I spoke with a friend that organizes events for her company there and apparently a Cesar Salad runs $200 and a 6 pack of beer is like $90. The seats would come to about $130/person and trying to stock food and bev there would make it a mighty costly venture. It looks like you can get as good or a better seat for the $130 and not have to lay out a pound of flesh for a beer. I'd have thought about it if we could stock the suite for $1000 and gone in for $200/head, but it seems like there are better options.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Me too (Hibbert). Hit me up.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What are the sections everyone is sitting in?

C

Chief00

Yes, I am seeing some friends in the Baltimore/DC area and going to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom