UConn Freshman introduced to media | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Freshman introduced to media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Outside of January-March that is literally the best sports season. Baseball is in full swing, pennant race, prospects getting their call ups, and quality pitchers performing their craft all while in awesome weather for night games.

Also best time of year for the ladies as they wear amazing outfits this time of year

for people where baseball is their number 1 sport, ( for me its easily hoop and football, all levels of hoop even the crap summer league) i see where your coming from. as far as the ladies, sundress season sometimes extends into September and early october lol.

Reaction Score
Outside of January-March that is literally the best sports season. Baseball is in full swing, pennant race, prospects getting their call ups, and quality pitchers performing their craft all while in awesome weather for night games.

Also best time of year for the ladies as they wear amazing outfits this time of year
Best time for baseball fans. The older I get the less I care about baseball. I'll tune in for October when I'm not sweating and enjoying football.

Reaction Score
Women looking good as hell and wearing next to nothing is about summer's only saving grace, along with those non humid nights you can eat some bbq and enjoy sitting out on patios enjoying tasty libations.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Old farts ,summer is awesome, get out so much to enjoy.

Yup. Love the outdoors. Love the heat. Bout to move into a house with a pool. Good stuff.

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone know what numbers they are wearing?

Reaction Score
I think most of this has already been posted by the OP but the NH register article is attached to this. They can make up a decent starting 5 by themselves! They have one of everything.

Reaction Score
Two great things about summer - baseball every day and gin/tonics. Otherwise this season can go to f*(#*# hell and never come back.

I don't need an ice age, per se, but how about a nice 50 year "Fall Age" starting next week?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
This class here. It's this class, that will define the UConn Huskies for the foreseeable, and the future looks bright fellas! :cool:

Reaction Score
This is the first time i've heard most of these guys speak. I really really like the way all the guys and especially Vance present themselves. Kids bleed blue.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
On the news there was a funny moment with AG where he made.a reference to beavers and chipmunks. Would love to see that again. Funny stuff.

Reaction Score
These kids seem to be a very poised group of young men. Durham just sounds like a smart kid.
I thought the same thing about Durham. If he stays healthy I predict he will be one of the best we have ever had here.

Reaction Score
Vital just oozes intelligence and character/unselfishness. Those are the kind of guys that win championships versus the 5-star Julius Randles/Boogie Cousins types that are often not as invested and thinking NBA day one.

Purvis gonna pass the leadership torch to him! All the guys sound great and gets us all excited for the season.

Reaction Score
Jackson looks like he has Sticks body on steroids

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Vital's got Ray Allen calves.

Sacrilege.

upload_2016-7-8_16-26-32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online