UConn Freshman introduced to media | The Boneyard

UConn Freshman introduced to media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sure its mostly generational and due to the fact that kids live their lives more and more publicly on social media, but these guys really feel like they bled blue before they even set foot on campus as students. There definitely have been kids who were fans and over the moon to end up coming here to play, but I've got a feeling about this crew

Reaction Score
I really hate summer. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a small guy (not like Fishy 6'5" 250lb, just have some extra insulation) so I'm hating this 94 degree heat. Give me the fall weather, football on tv, my favorite TV shows filling the DVR, and the anticipation of UConn basketball season in the front windshield. Threads like this are great until I go home and watch America's Got Talent and other summer garbage with my kids! Come on September! Anything good on the Conference Realignment Board?

Reaction Score
I really hate summer. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a small guy (not like Fishy 6'5" 250lb, just have some extra insulation) so I'm hating this 94 degree heat. Give me the fall weather, football on tv, my favorite TV shows filling the DVR, and the anticipation of UConn basketball season in the front windshield. Threads like this are great until I go home and watch America's Got Talent and other summer garbage with my kids! Come on September! Anything good on the Conference Realignment Board?
I also am not a summer fan, I sweat my arse off and there is no basketball and football. The fall is the best time of the year. Beautiful crisp days, foliage, football, and gearing up for UConn basketball.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
So glad to have full recruiting classes again. Miller and Gibbs were great, but it looks like these 5 guys already have more chemistry than last years team had. Really looking forward to watching them develop.

Just as long as they don't come down with a case of the cooties on first night...

Reaction Score
Jackson looks like he hit the weights. The player I saw in highlight clips wasn't jacked like that. Raises my expectations because I feared he'd struggle to get his shot off. I suspect the muscle will have him moving faster and jumping higher.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ooooohh! I like these guys!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I also am not a summer fan, I sweat my arse off and there is no basketball and football. The fall is the best time of the year. Beautiful crisp days, foliage, football, and gearing up for UConn basketball.
I'm with you guys. Other than baseball, boogie-boarding and fresh corn, I have no use for summer; I sweat like a bastard and the humidity makes me miserable. Fall is the best, period.

The air-conditioned seats in my car and the ventless A/C I put in my man cave last year have greatly improved my ability to cope, and my discovery of these shirts last month has been the latest, greatest improvement to my summer survival. I own a lot of different "wicking" shirts that work well to varying degrees, but this is by far the best I've found yet. I got them on sale for 40% off and bought one in every color they had. I'm guessing others must have done the same, based on the ratings and the fact that they only have one color left now. In any event, highly recommended for other sweaty bastards.

Reaction Score
i cant see how any sports fan can enjoy july-september, there is literally nothing on tv. and i'm always sweating entering and exiting my car. football and gearing up uconn/nba is what i live for, and great new england weather.

Reaction Score
i cant see how any sports fan can enjoy july-september, there is literally nothing on tv. and i'm always sweating entering and exiting my car. football and gearing up uconn/nba is what i live for, and great new england weather.

Outside of January-March that is literally the best sports season. Baseball is in full swing, pennant race, prospects getting their call ups, and quality pitchers performing their craft all while in awesome weather for night games.

Also best time of year for the ladies as they wear amazing outfits this time of year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom