UConn Football Season Tickets Now Available | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Season Tickets Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well the way they have it set up with payment plan I think it will be way over it's easier to purchase them

Reaction Score
Would have been nice to split donation too, but you can only split cost of tix.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Try giving out the right phone number 1-877-AT-UCONN.
You are absolutely right - brain fart on my part. If I could edit my post I would.... can't seem to do that though?

Reaction Score
Jarhead,
Did you previously have upper chair season tickets on shady side?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have 4 friends(1 thats lurks on the bball board here all the time) that get the hartford bball package. have been for 3 years now since college. they just got 4 season tix for fball. first time for them in fball and there pumped about it. they have only been to a couple fball games ever with me when i wouldn't have class and would take my familys tix(when they couldnt go). they were telling me that they have a couple other friends that were also going to be doing the same. i can't help but notice the buzz about the program gaining steem.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Any idea where a new season ticket holder would be seated? Does a request for sunny side bring success? What percent of preferred tickets are currently held by season holder? Appreciate any thoughts you might have about seating and various locations.

how did you make out? seems like the ad has been a step up on this from past years, hope they helped you out.

Reaction Score
Any idea where a new season ticket holder would be seated? Does a request for sunny side bring success? What percent of preferred tickets are currently held by season holder? Appreciate any thoughts you might have about seating and various locations.
You might want to reconsider about sitting on the sunny side. The first three year cycle I was on the north side (sunny side). I found the sun unbearable for some of the early season games. For the next cycle I requested the shady side. I have not had an unbearable game since. Of course you may be different from me I would prefer being in the woods in the snow hunting deer than sitting on a hot sweaty beach.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I remember getting a few sunburns on the UConn bench side. So the shady side being much colder is overstated?

Reaction Score
I love the press box shady side. You also get to look across at the team and coaches, plus the band is usually playing in that direction. Bundle up for the latter part of the season and come join the in crowd.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I remember getting a few sunburns on the UConn bench side. So the shady side being much colder is overstated?

I sit in the shade. If you have the choice, don't.

Reaction Score
That is only my personal preference. You may be different. That is kind of my reason for putting the line about the beach in. I think I have a lower tolerence for heat and a higher tolerance for cold than normal. Hence I am retired and don't live in Florida.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
u have no faith in this fanbase hugh? that $5 is in bags of baked lays.

I don't even much blame the fanbase quite so much this year with the conference nonsense. With WVU out, you don't even know who is on the schedule - it's the first year of a three year cycle coming off a 5-7 season, with no obvious reason why they will be better. There is no way in hell they get to 26k.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I remember getting a few sunburns on the UCo
nn bench side. So the shady side being much colder is overstated?

It's not overstated. Section 241 can be 15 degrees cooler than the parking lot on a cold late fall day. That having been said, you can dress for cold. Hot is just friggin hot.

Reaction Score
You taking bets on that?

I would. I'll go a step further and say sellout. Whether or not UMass can bring fans consistently to games remains to be seen. Their first 1A game in neighborhood Connecticut though? Yeah I'm comfortable going on record and saying sellout.

Reaction Score
It's not overstated. Section 241 can be 15 degrees cooler than the parking lot on a cold late fall day. That having been said, you can dress for cold. Hot is just friggin hot.

Women wear less clothing when it's hot.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I would. I'll go a step further and say sellout. Whether or not UMass can bring fans consistently to games remains to be seen. Their first 1A game in neighborhood Connecticut though? Yeah I'm comfortable going on record and saying sellout.

We were betting on season ticket sales. UMass might bring some fans - it might sell out - but only in the softest sense, it's not like there won't be people giving away tickets for $5 at the gates.

Reaction Score
Just bought mine today and requested the same, upper chair backs on sunny side. We'll see how it goes...

How did this work out for you? Can anyone offer me some advise? Sunny side or Shade? I am about to purchase two upper chair backs. Most times I have had seats on the sunny side. I had seats in the shade a few years back and can't remember the cold being any worse than the sunny side. Especially at night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom