UConn Football is Fun Again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Football is Fun Again

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This product is absolute garbage.
Are you the guy in my row who thinks the O isn’t better than last year? Yeah, the pass D is horrible, but the O is watchable as opposed to the last 6 years.

It’s also true that the AAC is a gunslingers league, which shows up our pass D at least this year. Hopefully the talent and speed on D will improve a lot over the next year or two. I’m disappointed that we don’t seem to have adjusted to the flat or quick side line patterns that have hurt from game one. The teams we have given big passing yards to are scoring on all teams. Our O is decent but obviously can’t be turning the ball over inside their own territory against teams that can pick our D apart. It’s what turned a tie game into a romp in the last three minutes of the 1st half.

Reaction Score
And Diaco was supposed to cure the stench of PP. Rinse, Wash, Repeat. We are a dead end program

Can’t believe he couldn’t turn around this garbage heap in 5 games. What a loser. Fire him. We need more kneejerk reactions by Susan and AD Dave to clean house every month and bring in all that quality coaching & recruiting talent that won’t stop leaving messages on Benedict’s answering machine.

Seriously, I get the frustration. We’re all feeling it. But there’s no quick fix to this. None.

Reaction Score
Can’t believe he couldn’t turn around this garbage heap in 5 games. What a loser. Fire him. We need more kneejerk reactions by Susan and AD Dave to clean house every month and bring in all that quality coaching & recruiting talent that won’t stop leaving messages on Benedict’s answering machine.

Seriously, I get the frustration. We’re all feeling it. But there’s no quick fix to this. None.
Quick fix? PP was fired in 2013. We needed a home run hire then and we struck out. Time has run out and outside of this board the program does not make a blip on anyone's radar even in it's own state. The grave has been dug.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Quick fix? PP was fired in 2013. We needed a home run hire then and we struck out. Time has run out and outside of this board the program does not make a blip on anyone's radar even in it's own state. The grave has been dug.

Fartman, you stink.

Reaction Score
If you thought any of that was fun I would have hated to see your child hood.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
So siiky. What did you think was going to happen this year?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I expected this. Did you assume I’m surprised a dead program is dead?

You think the offense is dead. And have you noticed how well other teams are stopping the teams we can’t stop? Lighten up. It’s football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom