UConn Football Gameday Experience Survey | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Gameday Experience Survey

Reaction Score
Why not?

From Google

>>"We really appreciate the support we have had for our spring games over the years, but due to the change in the recruiting calendar for football and to allow our student-athletes to have a better overall experience in the off-season, we will be holding our spring practice in February and early March," Edsall said. "This will allow our players more time to recover from injuries and also gets our summer lifting and conditioning program implemented earlier. We look forward to having our youth clinic/fan fest in April and feel this event will offer a better opportunity to engage with our fan base on a more personal level."<<

Reaction Score
From Google

>>"We really appreciate the support we have had for our spring games over the years, but due to the change in the recruiting calendar for football and to allow our student-athletes to have a better overall experience in the off-season, we will be holding our spring practice in February and early March," Edsall said. "This will allow our players more time to recover from injuries and also gets our summer lifting and conditioning program implemented earlier. We look forward to having our youth clinic/fan fest in April and feel this event will offer a better opportunity to engage with our fan base on a more personal level."<<
Thanks... I guess the youth clinic/fan fest would be a nice idea...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Finally filled this out.

I gave them a 5 for overall game day experience. Tailgating is a 10, post-kickoff is closer to 0 than 1. My comment amounts to I can eat off the grill and drink on my back deck, but as an alumus and donor, I want to be entertained by that and for which I paid money. Of course it is nothing they don't know, but I am a 16 year season ticket holder. It had to be repeated.

Other than product on the field, I said more UConn marching band would improve my experience.
"More UConn band. Less canned music. You want to play, "Welcome to the Jungle" on 3rd down? Fine. Find an arrangement for a marching band. "Hells' Bells?" same. There has to be a Marching band score for "O Fortuna." They are out there. Examples are on YouTube. Let the kids play."

Overall day?
"Go more Green. Many fans use recyclable containers for food and especially drink, but throw them in the garbage, because there are few, if any, recycle carts/bins outside the stadium. On a few occasions, student orgs came around looking for bottles, but it is hardly every game. This needs to be addressed."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom