UConn Football Gameday Experience Survey | The Boneyard

UConn Football Gameday Experience Survey

Reaction Score
Received via email - have @ it if you didn’t receive your own: https://uconn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cu0eYkNp1HymG9f

>>Thank you for attending a UConn Football game at The Rent this season! In an effort to provide the best fan experience, we would greatly appreciate your feedback. Please consider taking a few moments to complete a brief survey about your gameday experience. Thank you and Go Huskies!<<

C

Chief00

It’s really tough to be critical of the minor off the field annoyances when the elephant in the room is the on field performance. When it gets this bad, particularly on defense, nothing they do off the field has much of an impact.
Having said that soliciting feedback is always good. There’s got to be some casual fans, not impacted by the game results, who might offer something worthwhile?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm not one to usually ever give harsh criticism in surveys, but I definitely let 'em have it in that one lol

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I filled it out but the game day experience is fine. The only thing missing is winning.

I basically just complained about price as compared to the secondary market and all the corporate/promotional BS that gets trotted out on the field that the big time programs don't do

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I basically just complained about price as compared to the secondary market and all the corporate/promotional BS that gets trotted out on the field that the big time programs don't do
All true but I get why they are scraping for every dollar and I wouldn’t mind as much if they were winning.

Anyway - there’s nothing they are going to glean from that survey that’s going to suddenly get people to clamor for tix. Game day experience isn’t what’s broken. Sure, tweak it, make it better... it’s what they should do... but it won’t move the needle.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
All true but I get why they are scraping for every dollar and I wouldn’t mind as much if they were winning.

Anyway - there’s nothing they are going to glean from that survey that’s going to suddenly get people to clamor for tix. Game day experience isn’t what’s broken. Sure, tweak it, make it better... it’s what they should do... but it won’t move the needle.

There are things they could do. Imagine if you could gamble on site and they had a dispensary? We might sell out

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
There are things they could do. Imagine if you could gamble on site and they had a dispensary? We might sell out

Realistic suggestions of course. I should’ve included them in my feedback

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
They have put a lot of effort into the GDE, and it shows. They've reduced the in game announcments, expanded tailgating, fanfest, food options, beer options, reduced certain concession prices, let the band play more, tried to inject more pageantry to pregame, and given away a bunch of free swag.

The only things left other than winning games are to fix the wonky PA system, a more focused scoreboard operator and a matte finish on benches, because the sun reflecting off all those empty will tear the hide right off you. It's brutal.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I just wish I could get to a game. 1,600 miles away is too far.

Reaction Score
I was brutally honest with them.

They need to offer more concessions, get better/nicer workers, modernized their systems.

It's ridiculous how many times I have gone to the gate and tickets won't scan because the system is down or going to get food at concession stand and credit cards won't work because the system is down.

Reaction Score
If I get one, I'll say the weather, especially in late November, is not Florida like...:). Now in all seriousness, when I've had season tickets, nothing was wrong - good product, but it needs to be returned.

I'll say I think next year we'll surprise people, I'll see how the spring game will be.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
The reserved blue lot spaces they seem to be hinting at are a very good idea. I can't imagine how LAZ will destroy that idea, though.

Reaction Score
The reserved blue lot spaces they seem to be hinting at are a very good idea. I can't imagine how LAZ will destroy that idea, though.
Eh I’m mixed on the idea. How will it be determined who gets what spot? Priority points?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Besides the parking crew, I've never had any real beefs with the gameday experience.

This is the biggest thing for me. The parking crew is beyond ridiculous. Half of them are more confused than the fans. UConn has to find a way to fix this, even if it is ultimately controlled by a third party...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I told them the parking people need to be more professional and less like tyrants

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is the biggest thing for me. The parking crew is beyond ridiculous. Half of them are more confused than the fans. UConn has to find a way to fix this, even if it is ultimately controlled by a third party...
I told them the parking people need to be more professional and less like tyrants

Ignore them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom