UConn First Night | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_1167.GIF
Given your screename, anything to do with basketball has to be an upgrade from what you're used to.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I said the same thing and my buddy just laughed

Draymond can shoot it some, but Mamadou can get up and put it down! He just looks like he could be a real force on the boards and just dunking the crap out of the ball. That has a nice place in college basketball. He does have "something." Not sure what that is quite yet, but it is intriguing.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I said the same thing and my buddy just laughed
Obviously he's nowhere near as good as Draymond. But his shot is identical and his body and frame are almost identical.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I watched most of the video as best I could, but the Player of the Game (from a men's fan point of view) was Christian Vital. He danced pretty well, and he made a lot of baskets when the other Fab 5 whatever were clanking bricks. He was impressive.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I watched most of the video as best I could, but the Player of the Game (from a men's fan point of view) was Christian Vital. He danced pretty well, and he made a lot of baskets when the other Fab 5 whatever were clanking bricks. He was impressive.

If Vital is able to come in and give this team 10-15 solid minutes off the bench per game, that would be YUGE.

C

Chief00

Sorry I missed it - not really - glad we can move on to real competitive basketball.
The distraction is over - Again, I am not knocking it for the casual fan or young kids - just not my thing.

Reaction Score
Sorry I missed it - not really - glad we can move on to real competitive basketball.
I watched it but became disinterested, especially in the scrimmage. It was a playground pick em style with little action. Good for face recognition.

Now on to the real stuff.

Reaction Score
The distraction is over - Again, I am not knocking it for the casual fan or young kids - just not my thing.

Inquiring minds want to know. What separates the casual fan from a guru like Chief00 ? After 35 years of following the team, I am still unsure of my status.

C

Chief00

Inquiring minds want to know. What separates the casual fan from a guru like Chief00 ? After 35 years of following the team, I am still unsure of my status.

Tempting to go there but I won't - we need all kinds of fans as I said in the past.

C

Chief00

Stop acknowledging chief. Can we get back to how was first night and any photos/videos?
Sad you can't create voluntary interest in your posts, so you try to prohibit other free voluntary exchanges on a blog. This type of control tactic always fails on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom