UConn fans perception versus National perception | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn fans perception versus National perception

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That's the question. But looking at the salaries, and given our assets, I think we can hire someone decent. I still favor Chris Mack at Xavier.

He just got an extension. He's from Cincinnati. Xavier is in a basketball conference with like minded schools. And he reportedly loves Xavier. He turned down Georgetown and a ton of money.

He ain't coming here.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He just got an extension. He's from Cincinnati. Xavier is in a basketball conference with like minded schools. And reportedly loves Xavier. He turned down Georgetown and a ton of money.

He ain't coming here.

Yes, yes I get it. But we can find guys like that, without those issues.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Better yet, how is the word "cause" defined in his contract. If it includes substandard performance, then that is certainly apparent.

Nah. Cause is generally willful misconduct or things like that. Pitino was fire 'for cause'.

Reaction Score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ha, I actually grew up a UConn fan. Was just an easy joke.</p>&mdash; Jeff Borzello (@jeffborzello) <a href="">January 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reaction Score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ha, I actually grew up a UConn fan. Was just an easy joke.</p>&mdash; Jeff Borzello (@jeffborzello) <a href="">January 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It is a sad state of our programs when we are the laughing stock of the national media. UGH!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't think we're a laughing stock. Outside of the usual guys who don't like UConn at all; most seem pretty shocked that we're bad. Never mind this bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom