Uconn fans in Cinci? | The Boneyard

Uconn fans in Cinci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone going to the game tomorrow? I live in the nasty natti and got cheap seat tix for $15. I don't go out much around Clifton, so where is a good spot to pregame?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Daniels Pub on Vine Street is my go to spot, cheap booze to boot.

There is a relatively new spot Keystone Bar & Grill on Calhoun that I've heard good things about if you wanna grab dinner before the game.

Have fun, and hopefully the Huskies go down!

Reaction Score
nah nah nah Husky and CT born and raised, I've just lived in 'nati since college. but yea Keystone is on point. My buddy said there's a bar right by the arena? Is that Daniels Pub?

Reaction Score
I figured drinking 6 beers AT Daniels prior would somehow magically heal his high ankle sprain. It's worth a shot

Reaction Score
Anyone going to the game tomorrow? I live in the nasty natti and got cheap seat tix for $15. I don't go out much around Clifton, so where is a good spot to pregame?

I wish I still did :(

Reaction Score
Is the blind lemon still there on what's it called mt Adams? I used to bartend and work the door there when I was fresh out of college. It was a pretty cool place to just hang and have a few. Loved the outside fire pit in the winter.

Reaction Score
If you are not used to going to Clifton, do NOT go to Daniels Pub. If you have ever seen Trainspotting, I think Daniels is comparable to Scotland's Worst Toilet. I would say Keystone is a good choice. Adriatico's on McMillan is a decent choice too.

Reaction Score
A place called AT "Daniels" and another pub on "Calhoun" St - WTF they better be packed with National Flag Blue tonight!

Reaction Score
I've got time, may as well bar hop. I was at the game last year and was surprised by the number of blue shirts there. Hopefully its the same tonight.

Northbound: Blind Lemon is there, its a part of that whole collection of bars in Mt. Adams (Pavilion, Next Chapter, Longwerths.) It is most definitely the go-to spot for people right out of college. That and Japps downtown.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I'm originally from CT and have lived in Maineville for 18 years. Unfortunately, I'm in Chicago on business and can't get to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom