Uconn fans expect too much....... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn fans expect too much.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, 4 posts in a row. What are you trying to do pump up your post count?

You show up on the board and immediately start telling everyone how they should think, act and post about a team that most of us have followed for many years. Some people are going to resent that, especially coming from a newbie.

As I've been told by the mods many times - it's all in the presentation.
Sorry, I have stumbled into the old timers lounge and stirred things up. Next I will hear, "if you don't like it, leave American" LOL, settle down.

Reaction Score
Wow, 4 posts in a row. What are you trying to do pump up your post count?

You show up on the board and immediately start telling everyone how they should think, act and post about a team that most of us have followed for many years. Some people are going to resent that, especially coming from a newbie.

As I've been told by the mods many times - it's all in the presentation.
The civil war is over, relax......I did not tell anyone how to think, and I did not know that you could speak in here according seniority.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The civil war is over, relax......I did not tell anyone how to think, and I did not know that you could speak in here according seniority.

Speak what you will. The mods here are very tolerant. Just don't expect to dictate here without getting some blowback. LINK

Reaction Score
My name is UCONN and I am spoiled. Hi UCONN.. Hello UCONN... Howdy UCONN. It has been two years since I had a perfect season and won an NCAA Championship. I am what some see as a team that could win the next 156 games in a row. But it has been difficult this past week. There were urges and thoughts of losing. I am not as perfect as my fans want me to be and that is disturbing. When I don't win games by 30 or 40 points I hear voices. "What is going on with UCONN, Why did we only win by 15, How come we only scored 65 points." I wish my fans would be patient with me during these early steps of my recovery while I figure out some important issues. Geno, my sponsor, has been working with me and I am starting to feel better. I will work hard and hope that with your support I will complete this 39 step program on April 9, 2013.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
It would be nice if people who have problems with others that post about their "inflated" expectations would direct their indignation to those posters and directly to the posts where they express these opinion.

This general calling out of UConn fans is just crap boardering on trolling.

Reaction Score
So, you think I am playing like a freshman..... So, you don't expect too much of me.
I'm working on my latest Country & Western song, "Ten Gallon Hat, Eight Gallon Head". Your postings have inspired me.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Sorry, I have stumbled into the old timers lounge and stirred things up. Next I will hear, "if you don't like it, leave American" LOL, settle down.
Your 15 minutes is up. Time to move along from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom