UConn - ECU Game Thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

UConn - ECU Game Thread

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
True Frosh Ryan Van Demark
The Van Denmarks were sitting near me today, bad mouthing the rest of the OLine. Go team!

Mason Donaldson’s family was also nearby and very proud and very nice.

Reaction Score
The Van Denmarks were sitting near me today, bad mouthing the rest of the OLine. Go team!

They were two rows behind me to my right and I didn’t hear anything loud from below them. They were quite proud on his downfield block tho’

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They were two rows behind me to my right and I didn’t hear anything loud from below them. They were quite proud on his downfield block tho’
They weren’t heckling or anything but made a few negative comments about teammates.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I thought the OL was better today or at least the issues were masked a lot better. Too many low snaps from both centers and I wish the LS would have trapped ECU with 12 men on that 4th and 2 a midfield. The OL isn't good, won't be good but the production says they had a good day. Two of the TD's were middle runs inside the 10.

We score 38 we need to win and not have to come back from 20 down to do it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I thought the OL was better today or at least the issues were masked a lot better. Too many low snaps from both centers and I wish the LS would have trapped ECU with 12 men on that 4th and 2 a midfield. The OL isn't good, won't be good but the production says they had a good day. Two of the TD's were middle runs inside the 10.

We score 38 we need to win and not have to come back from 20 down to do it.
I agree the OL looked a lot better today. Shireffs had a good pocket and was only sacked once. Take it with a boulder of salt though because the ECU D is garbage

Reaction Score
HCRE postgame presser...There’s no window dressing he tells it like it is...DO YOUR JOB!!!

Edsall has matured a lot as a person/coach since he left. I know we lost by numbers, but this team is winning mentally. I see them growing as the weeks go by, even on the defensive side. I know, the defense has been playing awfully, however that’s a given. A lot of the players on defense are young and inexperienced, especially the secondary. This defense will get it together guys, Croc is a hell of a DC. They have a bright near future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom