UConn Early Signing Day Thread/Info for 12/19/18-12/21/18 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn Early Signing Day Thread/Info for 12/19/18-12/21/18

Reaction Score
How come 3/4 of the tweets on the first 3-4 pages aren't loading? We're they deleted??

Did I miss anything good?

Good questions... they were direct links of the UConn Football Twitter feed w/ highlight videos.

Reaction Score
We still have the February recruiting class to go. Edsall said he can take up to 25 players. So we can expect another 10-12 players in couple of months.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Losing a recruiting battle to Chattanooga, who has had a coach for 3 hours, is not going to do that.

Do you think we’re too stupid to notice that you’re cherry-picking examples to support your narrative?

Also, there’s a non-zero chance your bro’s social media clown act played a role in why that kid didn’t sign here.

Reaction Score
This recruiting class should help silence the drop football crowd.

Those drop football posters are annoying. I wonder if they'll say that our recruits are not the best or something...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Look I’ll let you guys have your day but I’ve been hearing the same BS from you recruitniks for almost a decade now. History has not been kind to you guys.
Are you going to get another thread closed because you are such a Mary Sunshine?
Ive been season ticket holder and fan since 1965 and seen more UConn football than you will ever and have seen the good and the real bad
I don't care how bad it is I am not going on a kid's thread who committed to UConn and blast what background he has had
You need your head examined to do something like that and then hide behind a "its a big boy game" BS

Reaction Score
This recruiting class should help silence the drop football crowd.

Yep, the 133rd ranked recruiting class is gonna cause a tidal wave of silence. It's the product on the field that will shut people up.

Reaction Score
Go for it... they put zero effort into UConn and haven’t for years. Last I knew they don’t have anyone “assigned” to UConn. I used to email them repeatedly to update offers/commits, they’d make changes and then lapse - I finally gave up.

Give me an e-mail address and I will be their beat guy. They wouldn't even have to pay me.

Reaction Score
Here ya go... have fun.

The e-mail I just sent:

Good morning all,

I hope this email finds you well during this holiday season. I appreciate the hard work your staff puts in to stay on top of recruiting and providing data to folks, however, I am wondering who covers UConn football for your staff? For the past 3-4 years I have watched as schools like New Mexico, UTEP, and even Florida Atlantic have quickly updated recruiting information while UConn's info lags behind...by weeks sometimes. I understand UConn is not a P5 school but to see schools like New Mexico and UTEP having up-to-date, even up-to-the-minute updates and UConn not is really disconcerting.

I am by no stretch of the imagination the best recruiting analyst or writer or anything on the planet but I feel I can at least keep the UConn page updated. I have published hundreds of articles in the past on the now defunct website Helium.com, and have also sold numerous articles through ConstantContent.com so I do have some experience there. I am also a dedicated UConn football fan...even through this current rough stretch. With all that said, I would like to offer my services to be a dedicated individual for keeping the UConn recruiting page updated...unless of course you all are going to dedicate more time to an AAC school over New Mexico in the future.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

#BLEEDBLUE #RISEUP

Reaction Score
The e-mail I just sent:

Good morning all,

I hope this email finds you well during this holiday season. I appreciate the hard work your staff puts in to stay on top of recruiting and providing data to folks, however, I am wondering who covers UConn football for your staff? For the past 3-4 years I have watched as schools like New Mexico, UTEP, and even Florida Atlantic have quickly updated recruiting information while UConn's info lags behind...by weeks sometimes. I understand UConn is not a P5 school but to see schools like New Mexico and UTEP having up-to-date, even up-to-the-minute updates and UConn not is really disconcerting.

I am by no stretch of the imagination the best recruiting analyst or writer or anything on the planet but I feel I can at least keep the UConn page updated. I have published hundreds of articles in the past on the now defunct website Helium.com, and have also sold numerous articles through ConstantContent.com so I do have some experience there. I am also a dedicated UConn football fan...even through this current rough stretch. With all that said, I would like to offer my services to be a dedicated individual for keeping the UConn recruiting page updated...unless of course you all are going to dedicate more time to an AAC school over New Mexico in the future.

#BLEEDBLUE #RISEUP

Oops. Their CEO may be a Lobo.

Reaction Score
Are you going to get another thread closed because you are such a Mary Sunshine?
Ive been season ticket holder and fan since 1965 and seen more UConn football than you will ever and have seen the good and the real bad
I don't care how bad it is I am not going on a kid's thread who committed to UConn and blast what background he has had
You need your head examined to do something like that and then hide behind a "its a big boy game" BS

Oh please. Like what we post matters one bit.

Reaction Score
The e-mail I just sent:

Good morning all,

#BLEEDBLUE #RISEUP
Did you get a reply yet??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom