UConn DePaul@ Harbor Yard reserved seats for Boneyarders | The Boneyard

UConn DePaul@ Harbor Yard reserved seats for Boneyarders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
For all those interested in attending the UConn Depaul game please contact me through PM messaging me on this board, if you would like to sit with the Boneyarders. I have purchased very good seats down front in the lower section. In the past we have had a terrific turnout. I am hoping for over 100+ fans this year.

I will need to know how many tickets you want, a self addressed envelope with a stamp, your name, boneyard screen name, address, phone numbers, email address and a check made out to me. If your a lurker no screen name needed. If you have friends who would like tickets they are welcome to contact me or go through you. I will follow up with you through PM message and phone if needed. I will keep a email list and mailing list for future games and NCAA tournament games.

To PM message me click on my aviator.

GO Huskies

Tonyc

JS

Reaction Score

images

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Hate to be a dope but don't see a PM button???

JS

Reaction Score
Hate to be a dope but don't see a PM button???
Afraid I may have created some confusion for those unfamiliar with Tony's battles with the English language. I was just having a little fun with his misspelling of the word "avatar." (He doesn't mind.)

That's the picture above his name. (It happens to be Optimus Prime -- a character from The Transformers; we laid that on him because his positive outlook exceeds even his spelling ineptitude as a personal characteristic.)

Click on the avatar. In the box that comes up, you'll see "Start a Conversation." Click on that, and you're on your way to Harbor Yard.

I'm not sure where you're on your way to if you click on the aviator.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For all those interested in attending the UConn Depaul game please contact me through PM messaging me on this board, if you would like to sit with the Boneyarders. I have purchased very good seats down front in the lower section. In the past we have had a terrific turnout. I am hoping for over 100+ fans this year.

I will need to know how many tickets you want, a self addressed envelope with a stamp, your name, boneyard screen name, address, phone numbers, email address and a check made out to me. If your a lurker no screen name needed. If you have friends who would like tickets they are welcome to contact me or go through you. I will follow up with you through PM message and phone if needed. I will keep a email list and mailing list for future games and NCAA tournament games.

GO Huskies

Tonyc
you didn't say the price Tony.

Reaction Score

GO Huskies

Tonyc
What sec are you in-I bought tickets directly. Would like to meet some yarders. I'm in sec 115-row J. seats 1 & 2. Is that near you. ? Bob Neal

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
That is awesome and Another nice gesture by you guys- unfortunately we already grabbed our seats also! :(

Reaction Score

GO Huskies

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Hi Tony,
I too could not open your PM but I take my 5 grandchildren plus me. How much are the tickets, please

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Hi Tony,
I too could not open your PM but I take my 5 grandchildren plus me. How much are the tickets, please
Got you covered 6 tickets. I will be getting back to everybody in a few days. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom