UConn-'Cuse Rivalry and Reallignment (Lighter Side) | The Boneyard

UConn-'Cuse Rivalry and Reallignment (Lighter Side)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Syracuse jumping to the ACC, but UConn unlikely to follow suit, this will likely end one of the greatest basketball rivalries in the Big East. Huskies and Oranges alike, please join protesting forces in an effort to preserve this storied rivalry. BEFORE every game, all UConn fans will drive to the arena with their lights ON. AFTER every game, all Syracuse fans, will drive home from the arena with their lights OFF. In this way, we can perhaps keep the rivalry alive.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sometimes, these lil efforts to be funny work out well and sometimes they go straight off a cliff.

This one is splattered on the rocks.

There is no shame in failure, especially not around here.

Reaction Score
He'll be here all night. And please, try the veal.

Reaction Score
I got it and laughed, but more because of how random it is than funny.

Reaction Score
I think the last laugh may be on the cuse when Jimmy B leaves right before the move,even he knows its a stinker of a move

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm missing something. If fans drive home without their lights in the dark they will end up as dead as the rivalry. That doesn't make much sense to me unless you intended to illustrate the ridiculousness of the Cuse leaving the BE.

BTW hope your medical condition improves quickly.

Reaction Score
I hope it's a day game! Hum...now we're talking the SU fans with the lights off after the game? I guess I can live with that.

This is such a non-issue, I wouldn't worry about it. The Jim's are close and I'll be shocked if we don't see them schedule and home&home with them immediately. With the unbalances schedule we sometimes only play the Orange once a year, unless we cross paths in the BET.

Reaction Score
I'm missing something. If fans drive home without their lights in the dark they will end up as dead as the rivalry. That doesn't make much sense to me unless you intended to illustrate the ridiculousness of the Cuse leaving the BE.

BTW hope your medical condition improves quickly.

That was exactly what I was trying to do. And thus implying that Syracuse is ridiculous and their fans would actually do this.

I hope it's a day game! Hum...now we're talking the SU fans with the lights off after the game? I guess I can live with that.

This is such a non-issue, I wouldn't worry about it. The Jim's are close and I'll be shocked if we don't see them schedule and home&home with them immediately. With the unbalances schedule we sometimes only play the Orange once a year, unless we cross paths in the BET.

Yeah, that's why they were the ones driving home without their lights on.

PS Fleudslipcon: My medical condition is better. Unfortunately, I can't return to school until January because I couldn't go back after missing over a month of class. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom