Uconn cancels football season | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Uconn cancels football season

Reaction Score
Ah that it were, but that is not the full story on school opening. Kids have teachers and schools don't simply administer, clean or feed themselves. In addition, even if people, including the young, don't die, they often get severely ill, and the long term effects of covid infection are just now beginning to be understood.
I'm only replying to him saying why would college football players get vaccines first, they wouldn't. In shape teens and kids will be down the list, health care workers with comorbidities and the older public with comorbidites will get vaccinated first. Schools are being shut down and this fear of Colleges and College sports starting up is because of community spread it's not because we think 20 year old athletes and kids will succumb to the virus.

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen the video of Edsall talking about the cancellation? I saw it on sports center for a minute but can’t find it anywhere else

Reaction Score
Speaking of cancellations... looks like the NCAA drew a line in the sand and there is fallout. (Why the NCAA needed Congress to get involved is beyond me, it is the blind leading the blind, but whatever)

NCAA Fall Sports Requirements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom