UConn-Butler almost a sellout | The Boneyard

UConn-Butler almost a sellout

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
How many in attendance? Is Monday's game listed as a sellout hundreds of tickets for sale by resellers.

Reaction Score
Sad to watch the poor turnouts at Seton Hall and other recent games. Not filling a high school size gym for a top 5 game with a hall of fame coach(s) doesn't show support for basketball and the women's game in particular.

Reaction Score
Sad to watch the poor turnouts at Seton Hall and other recent games. Not filling a high school size gym for a top 5 game with a hall of fame coach(s) doesn't show support for basketball and the women's game in particular.
I’m almost certain there were probably more UCONN fans than the home team at Seton Hall. I blame the opposing schools for that issue. At least their student sections should be filled.

Reaction Score
I’m almost certain there were probably more UCONN fans than the home team at Seton Hall. I blame the opposing schools for that issue. At least their student sections should be filled.
Let's be real, women's basketball, except at the top level is not a must-see sport for most people. The students are just coming back for the second semester and may have other things that they'd like to do.

Reaction Score
When was the last time the XL was sold out? Without doing an iota of research I'm guessing it was a Tenn game back in the old days. Really looking forward to the SCar game. If you catch the game on TV I'll wave. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom