UConn-Buffalo game thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

UConn-Buffalo game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I only say overlook, because everyone criticizes the MAC for being a weak conference, some of the teams in that conference are dark-horse teams that can give anyone a hard time.

The MAC is brutal. It is weak. Western Michigan is better than UConn right now which is a frightening reality.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Meg Ryan's (real last name Hyra) mom was my English teacher. I remember her talking about her daughter who wasn't yet famous. Concerning that picture, scary.
Pre or post-plastic surgery?

plastic-surgery-meg-ryan.jpg

Reaction Score
I am not sold what so ever on Johnny Mac as the starter! After wasting Nebrich's redshirt this year...give him the ball and let's win or lose with him! As for McCoombs...he most likely isn't the scat back he was on Staten Island when he weighed 140 lbs. I think he is slow at reading the hole and funding the cutback lanes. His one positive he doesn't put the ball on the ground like Shoemate has in the past. This 3 qb circus has to stop soon!

Reaction Score
I am not sold what so ever on Johnny Mac as the starter! After wasting Nebrich's redshirt this year...give him the ball and let's win or lose with him! As for McCoombs...he most likely isn't the scat back he was on Staten Island when he weighed 140 lbs. I think he is slow at reading the hole and funding the cutback lanes. His one positive he doesn't put the ball on the ground like Shoemate has in the past. This 3 qb circus has to stop soon!
It look as though it is going to end soon. Just not in the way that you want. As we have become all to familiar with here at UConn.... serviceable is enough to get you the starting QB job. JM is proving (with help from Moore and Williams) that he is serviceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom