UConn-Buffalo game thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UConn-Buffalo game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How can anyone on this board say they are impressed with this offense and McEntee. Nebrich was in one series threw for a first down butbecause of a penalty was called back. Hasn't seen the field since. We have no offense, let's change it up.

Reaction Score
Even though I can't see this game, feels like I've seen this one before.

Reaction Score
How can anyone on this board say they are impressed with this offense and McEntee. Nebrich was in one series threw for a first down butbecause of a penalty was called back. Hasn't seen the field since. We have no offense, let's change it up.
Absolutely not.

Reaction Score
You left out the part where he airmailed a ball over the recievers head and was lucky it wasnt picked

Reaction Score
McCombs is averaging 2.1 per rush.
McCummings is 1.8 per rush.
McEntee is 1.7 per rush.

That is above all bad coaching. you gotta try someone else. That is Einstein's definition of Insanity.

Reaction Score

i haven't heard 1 person anywhere say they were 'impressed' with the offense or McEntee. not one.

Reaction Score
Even Buffalo is running on 3rd and long, they are waiting for our offense to give them 6.

Reaction Score
Theres DJ. I thought they were going to use him for catching passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member