UConn Broadcasts | The Boneyard

UConn Broadcasts

Reaction Score
If anyone has already addressed this I apologize - I was curious if the SNY games this season will be available on the Fox Sports App like the previous few seasons? I know it was a multi year deal when it was announced a few years ago, but was not sure if it would continue this season. Thanks for any information!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In 2020, SNY announced that they have a multi-year agreement with Fox Sports to broadcast the UConn games. I am pretty sure that the agreement is still in effect.

Reaction Score
Any news on whether SNY will be doing a season preview show, or when/if we'll get a return of the Geno Auriemma show?

Reaction Score
Are there any Arizona boneyarders out there, who are set up to watch our Huskies? I’m technologically challenged and could use any advice/pointers on how to watch here in Az.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Are there any Arizona boneyarders out there, who are set up to watch our Huskies? I’m technologically challenged and could use any advice/pointers on how to watch here in Az.
There are multiple threads and posts on this subject.
It depends on who your tv provider is and what you use to view tv. For example, some people have cable like Spectrum and others use streaming services, like Hulu Live or YouTube TV. They don't have access to SNY via their tv provider. With any of these, you most likely will have to stream the games using the Fox Sports app. To use this app you need a Smart TV or a streaming device like a Roku, Amazon Firestick, Xbox. In order to login to the Fox Sports app, you will need to have your local Fox programming and FS1 via your tv provider and use your tv provider credentials. Of course you will also need access to ESPN/ABC and CBSSN in order to get every game.
If you have DirecTV, they offer an add on Sports package that carries SNY.

I have an older Smart TV but stream the games on SNY using the Fox Sports app on either my Xbox, Roku or Firestick.

When we get closer to the games, there is a good chance that step by step instructions on this will be posted on the forum for reference purposes.

Reaction Score
There are multiple threads and posts on this subject.
It depends on who your tv provider is and what you use to view tv. For example, some people have cable like Spectrum and others use streaming services, like Hulu Live or YouTube TV. They don't have access to SNY via their tv provider. With any of these, you most likely will have to stream the games using the Fox Sports app. To use this app you need a Smart TV or a streaming device like a Roku, Amazon Firestick, Xbox. In order to login to the Fox Sports app, you will need to have your local Fox programming and FS1 via your tv provider and use your tv provider credentials. Of course you will also need access to ESPN/ABC and CBSSN in order to get every game.
If you have DirecTV, they offer an add on Sports package that carries SNY.

I have an older Smart TV but stream the games on SNY using the Fox Sports app on either my Xbox, Roku or Firestick.

When we get closer to the games, there is a good chance that step by step instructions on this will be posted on the forum for reference purposes.
Thanks!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
1666135511812.png

Reaction Score
Hey Cuango. I have same issue cuz I’ve lived in Kansas City, MO for several years. I’ve managed never to miss a game.
If, if, if you’re a cable customer, whose menu includes FOX, you should be able to do the same.
Why is having FOX the key ? Because they have some arrangement with SNY that allows them to broadcast UCWBB games via streaming - both live and, for at least a brief period, in their replay menu.
BUT you need to install the FOXNow app (free) or one of the other FOX apps. Just looked at my FOXNow app and it’s alive and well.
More tech-savvy folk may have better advice…but the above is what’s worked for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom