UConn @ Boston College Eagles (Saturday 10/28/23 @Noon on ACCN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Boston College Eagles (Saturday 10/28/23 @Noon on ACCN)

Reaction Score
OK, usual question when this trip is made -- parking. Have done the riverside lot thing, but would like to get closer to stadium. see the lots available at bceagles.com. There's possible "free" parking on Hammond Pond Parkway. you'd think one of the neighbors would have private parking (guessing there might be a Newton town reg against that)

Reaction Score
If UConn beats BC the season is a success. Full stop. No prediction however.

Reaction Score
Haven’t seen BC at all this year. I know they squeaked by HC and beat a bad GT team. What I hope happens:
We can score a lot more than last year’s team. If we game plan, if we catch the ball, if Rosa can go even to give Cam a blow, if we contain their running QB. We are not outclassed up front. So, why not give them a freakin thumping?

Reaction Score
UConn Game Notes/Depth Chart now linked in original post above ^^
I'm interested on how much playing time Isaih Davis ( 3rd on the depth chart ) and Lee Molette III ( 2nd on the death chart ) get going forward. Both have seen the field the last few weeks. Mora in this week's press conference said that he doesn't play younger players who have not earn playing time over an older player. However, if there is a younger player with a bigger up side to the starter then he is going to try to give that younger player some playing time. My eyes tell me that Davis and Molette III have more speed than the players ahead of them on the depth chart.

Reaction Score
I'm interested on how much playing time Isaih Davis ( 3rd on the depth chart ) and Lee Molette III ( 2nd on the death chart ) get going forward. Both have seen the field the last few weeks. Mora in this week's press conference said that he doesn't play younger players who have not earn playing time over an older player. However, if there is a younger player with a bigger up side to the starter then he is going to try to give that younger player some playing time. My eyes tell me that Davis and Molette III have more speed than the players ahead of them on the depth chart.

Reaction Score
OK, usual question when this trip is made -- parking. Have done the riverside lot thing, but would like to get closer to stadium. see the lots available at bceagles.com. There's possible "free" parking on Hammond Pond Parkway. you'd think one of the neighbors would have private parking (guessing there might be a Newton town reg against that)
I used to be a regular parker on Hammond Pond Parkway. New regulations and parking no longer available there. Had a warning on my car after the first game, haven't been back since. Not sure if they are ticketing or towing. Another shot by Newton at BC.

Reaction Score
Buy a lower Brighton pass. Affordable and easiest walk to campus/stadium. Walking thru that part of campus you can drink a beer but finish before you walk off onto Commonwealth and carry some across Commonwealth and onto the main campus. Don’t trust the Hammond Pond free parking. They have very few spaces and tow. Same if you park at the chestnut Hill mall.

Reaction Score
Just watched the entire press conference. I still believe in HCJM, but man, can the press ask some hard hitting questions? It was, once again, softball city.
No attack, just a suggestion. Maybe post the questions you would like to have asked / answered. There is not much to be discovered about the team that any fan does not already know. That and what question is available that any seasoned coach could not dance around?

Personally have no problem as everything UConn football is quite evident and not hard to figure out. @huskymedic will keep us informed on a daily basis on this forum.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Refs will be from ACC. But even if one thinks the refs are told by the conference to throw the game, I doubt the ACC cares about BC, lol.
Told? No. But there's not a doubt in my mind that they know where their bread is buttered.

Reaction Score
It's an away game, nothing to complain about. But it would be nice to be able to use neutral refs.

Reaction Score
I know from all reporting we were likely going to be team 14 if everything didn’t collapse in the last moments starting with Oregon.
But damn it sucks all over again hearing it from Mora and seeing the impact it had mentally on the program and Benedict.

Did not expect him to go there. Nice to hear some behind the scenes emotions going on at the time though.

Reaction Score
I know from all reporting we were likely going to be team 14 if everything didn’t collapse in the last moments starting with Oregon.
But damn it sucks all over again hearing it from Mora and seeing the impact it had mentally on the program and Benedict.

Did not expect him to go there. Nice to hear some behind the scenes emotions going on at the time though.
Everyone get upset when Mora tells the truth. It's like they would prefer to be lied to.

Reaction Score
If we're able to open up our playback Saturday we may sneak out a win. Just watching VaTech against Syracuse tonite with the halfback TD pass. I think we have the ability/personnel to make that happen. It's gonna be a beautiful Indian Summer like day. Zero excuses (zero drops, hopefully)... just execute....on BOTH sides of the ball.
I like the guys we have and I think they can perform way better than what our record indicates

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If we're able to open up our playback Saturday we may sneak out a win. Just watching VaTech against Syracuse tonite with the halfback TD pass. I think we have the ability/personnel to make that happen. It's gonna be a beautiful Indian Summer like day. Zero excuses (zero drops, hopefully)... just execute....on BOTH sides of the ball.
I like the guys we have and I think they can perform way better than what our record indicates

Charlton's trick plays have consistently been poorly timed and executed even more poorly. I'd rather UConn WR's catch every pass and our punt returner just field every punt cleanly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom