Uconn best bet ! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn best bet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree with Uconnniki. You have to do something here. The first thing, everyone has to sit tight and let things shake out for awhile. Nothing can actually happen right now, with everyone kind of in desperation mode. But maybe in a month, when Louisville still has not been invited to the B12, and Uconn has not been invited to the ACC and RU hasn't been invited to the ten, then everyone can calm down, take a look in the mirror, and get down to re-committing to the conference and inviting some new members. It's what Waylon's been saying also. He's right. She's right.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I agree with Uconnniki. You have to do something here. The first thing, everyone has to sit tight and let things shake out for awhile. Nothing can actually happen right now, with everyone kind of in desperation mode. But maybe in a month, when Louisville still has not been invited to the B12, and Uconn has not been invited to the ACC and RU hasn't been invited to the ten, then everyone can calm down, take a look in the mirror, and get down to re-committing to the conference and inviting some new members. It's what Waylon's been saying also. He's right. She's right.

Some schools are going to be left out, so out of survival, they will have to band together. It's the last resort, the least desireable option. I'd rather we make every attempt to gain membership in some other conference before going back to a decimated BE. And if those efforts fail, and we have no other choice than to band with Rutty and USF and Temple and ECU (doesn't matter who)... then so be it. It's not like the BE is going to decide to kick us out, and the BE will be extending whatever invites regardless of us pursuing a better exit strategy.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Memphis has 3,000 people in the stands last Saturday. NEXT.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying I know what schools to add to the be. All I'm saying is Uconn needs to look at b east as a 2 or 3 yr option. If no b east and no acc then what else is there at this time

Reaction Score
there's nothing else. the big 10 ain't happening. point is, making any argument that replacing pitt and su with memphis and temple is an equatable option is foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom