UCONN - BC Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

UCONN - BC Game Thread

Reaction Score
Same shiet every year for the last decade. UConn can't recruit to compete on a consistent basis. They always start a game even but eventually the difference in talent kills them. When four UConn defenders can't stop one running back, well it's not coaching, it's just players not good enough to compete consistently.

Reaction Score
Running game is showing it's better in the rain.

Pindell is not able to throw a wet ball.
He better learn in the next 20 minutes.
I agree with @JMick , keep moving Pindell around. The defense will have to respect his running and you don't have to keep a clean pocket. Roll him out a little more...
Im sure they will adjust and spy him since he can't throw for crap in the rain.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
BC sure is “physical” when the CB and our receivers are going for a jump ball.

Reaction Score
Same shiet every year for the last decade. UConn can't recruit to compete on a consistent basis. They always start a game even but eventually the difference in talent kills them. When four UConn defenders can't stop one running back, well it's not coaching, it's just players not good enough to compete consistently.

Look Mrs. PP. Stop your trolling and go .u.c.k away.

You are a bag and add nothing to this board.

Reaction Score
That’s about what I expected. We weren’ Horrible. It just comes down to the fact that BC has P5 level players and we don’t. UConn struggled to complete against BC’s size and speed. Holding BC to only 14 points in the first half is a win for UConn.

Pindell seamed to panick as the game went on. Needs to let the play develope before he takes off running.

Reaction Score
We’re not going to win this game running the ball. We’re not built for that yet. I like Mensah but the OL is not good enough to pound the ball and he’s not shifty enough to make people miss. We have to keep Newsome in the game and let Pindell dink and dunk the ball down the field. With Mensah in the game we’re too predictable.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I'm sure the coaching staff will welcome any assistance you can give. If you can recruit, they'll find a spot for you.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Running game is showing it's better in the rain.

Pindell is not able to throw a wet ball.
Remember earlier this week when Pindell said he doesn't throw with his fingers on the seams?

Reaction Score
All things aside. What I found odd is when it started raining BC started throwing more which opened up Dillion or whatever that RB's name is. Pindell regressed with the rain. The announcers mentioned the rain was letting up. This game can go either way ... a blow out or Uconn can prove they are turning the corner and make this a game. Defense MUST MUST MUST stop BC start of second half. Offense needs to wake up.... though garbage point aside this offense has regressed significantly.

Reaction Score
I’m so sick of hearing about AJ Dillon!!! He’s not Leonard Fournette.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
That's the funny thing about football. It feels like an even game, and we're trailing by 11 because of about 3 or 4 plays.

Hopefully, we turn it around in the 3rd quarter...
I agree completely. Unfortunately, that's what many Patriots' opponents say ... "We played them pretty even, except for three or four disastrous plays".

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I agree completely. Unfortunately, that's what many Patriots' opponents say ... "We played them pretty even, except for three or four disastrous plays".

Normally it's 12 or 13 plays with the patriots...

Reaction Score
I’m so sick of hearing about AJ Dillon!!! He’s not Leonard Fournette.
He is the best player on the field. By a lot. 75% of BCs offense and basically equal to 100% of Uconns

Reaction Score
He is the best player on the field. By a lot. 75% of BCs offense and basically equal to 100% of Uconns
We’re making him look like the best player on the field. He’s not that good.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The main difference in this game is BC has a running back they can count on to pick up yardage and be a workhorse
UConn doesn't and hasn't had one since D Brown

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom