UConn/BC game thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

UConn/BC game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Tiny"? Compared to UConn's cavernous home field? But that is part of the problem. The mindset in New England is everything is small. Small thinking, small vision. New England aims to be the world's tallest midget.
I've never been there. On TV it looks tiny. No upper deck shown.

Reaction Score
We should have known in the 1st year when Diaco said that wins were not all that important, but the setting up of the structure was. that was a huge red flag. (didn't realize it came with red pants). That was not a winning attitude and it is showing up big time now.

Reaction Score
How in god's name did we beat Cincinnati
Did we even make it to 100 yards of offense? Holy crap what a disgrace Diaco is
I was just looking in to this and was stunned.

Donovan Williams threw the ball 29 times and "rushed" 11 times. Newsome rushed 4 times. Johnson rushed twice. -6 net gain on the ground.

119 net offense

Reaction Score
I really don't want to pay $15 for parking to watch this team but if I do stupidly decide to go to the Tulane game I will be wearing a paper bag over my head.
C'mon man not on senior night

Reaction Score
Just turned on TIC. No Joe D? Must be in Maui. So no low talk interview today. Bummer

Reaction Score
Dazzler is laughing at Diaco. Can't blame him. Just run the ball and run the clock out. Just take a knee for Christ sake. Instead, be the idiot savant you are. Call a timeout, when the game's been over since the second quarter. Let your QB throw another INT targeting his primary receiver. Another shutout. Another putrid offensive performance. Another game where your defense gets gashed by a bad offense. Glad you had the bye-week to clean up the little things that cause losing. God you suck!!!

I can't blame any kid on this team with a shred of talent (or any verbal commit) for considering to play at another school. This will not be fixed next year. If Bob Diaco is in charge, it will be worse. There is no quick fix, Bob doesn't know how or when to use the "tools" in his Home Depot Jr. Tool Kit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman