UConn basketball jerseys | The Boneyard

UConn basketball jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
anyone have a good website I can order a new basketball jersey on? I'm having a difficult time finding one and don't want to drive all the way up to the Co Op for a new one. Thanks

Reaction Score
I ge tmine on huskywear.com or eastbay.com usually. They're not up yet for this year but i'm assuming they will be going on sale any day now on those websites.

Reaction Score
I cant find anything online newer than 2009 jerseys. What's the deal with this ? I'm at least looking to buy a 2010

Reaction Score
anyone have a good website I can order a new basketball jersey on? I'm having a difficult time finding one and don't want to drive all the way up to the Co Op for a new one. Thanks
Coop operates a mail order. Give them a call.

Reaction Score
I cant find anything online newer than 2009 jerseys. What's the deal with this ? I'm at least looking to buy a 2010

I would give it a few more weeks. I remember last year they didn't come out until about right before the first game. I check everyday when I am at work. When I see they go on sale I will post a link.

Reaction Score
I had ordered some gear from the co op last week, and I followed up with an email asking about jerseys. here is the response-

Yes we will have jerseys - authentic and replica - probably only 3 numbers - we do not have them yet. We usually do not get them from Nike until basketball starts - this is for the men. Nike does not offer us women's jerseys.

You can keep checking back as to their arrival or if you would like, I can keep you email handy and when they are in stock I can let you know. I'm assuming they will be offered on our website.

Fan
Supervisor
HuskyShop On Line
UConn Co-op
T-877-487-5437

Reaction Score
I had ordered some gear from the co op last week, and I followed up with an email asking about jerseys. here is the response-

Yes we will have jerseys - authentic and replica - probably only 3 numbers - we do not have them yet. We usually do not get them from Nike until basketball starts - this is for the men. Nike does not offer us women's jerseys.

You can keep checking back as to their arrival or if you would like, I can keep you email handy and when they are in stock I can let you know. I'm assuming they will be offered on our website.

Fan
Supervisor
HuskyShop On Line
UConn Co-op
T-877-487-5437

Does this mean theres a chance for a #12 jersey?

Reaction Score
no #12 this year. I have been told Nike is late in their production and release due to the fact that they won the NFL contract from Adidas, but #3 and #34 in the twill will be released this year, and #13 in the replica, not sure about the home and road for what number(s) will be made available though

Reaction Score
I wish I could just get a jersey with Walker across the back. When I was up at UConn a few years ago as a student a few of my friends had old uconn jerseys with Ray Allen on the back. I think a kemba version of that would be pretty awesome

SJ

Reaction Score
no #12 this year. I have been told Nike is late in their production and release due to the fact that they won the NFL contract from Adidas, but #3 and #34 in the twill will be released this year, and #13 in the replica, not sure about the home and road for what number(s) will be made available though
yay. i want 13. i figured 34, 3, 12.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I wish I could just get a jersey with Walker across the back. When I was up at UConn a few years ago as a student a few of my friends had old uconn jerseys with Ray Allen on the back. I think a kemba version of that would be pretty awesome

I think this isn't going to happen because of Kemba's UA deal and UConn's Nike deal. Rip and Ray have sweet UConn replicas because they're Nike guys.

Reaction Score
Im kind of suprised they're not gonna have a jersey with #12 just becasue he is from CT. I remember when Wiggins played they made a jersey with #3. I just assumed they did it becasue he was from East Hartford, since he wasn't a Dyson or Sticks. Maybe I was wrong..

Reaction Score
Im kind of suprised they're not gonna have a jersey with #12 just becasue he is from CT. I remember when Wiggins played they made a jersey with #3. I just assumed they did it becasue he was from East Hartford, since he wasn't a Dyson or Sticks. Maybe I was wrong..

I'd go with the point made earlier in that the number won't be available this year considering how late Drummond committed to UConn. By then, Nike is already in the thick of their production plans for the year and had already settled on what numbers to produce.

Reaction Score
I'd go with the point made earlier in that the number won't be available this year considering how late Drummond committed to UConn. By then, Nike is already in the thick of their production plans for the year and had already settled on what numbers to produce.

True, didn't even think of that..

Reaction Score
Alternate Jerseys...Anyone have info on where to get the alternate Grey Jerseys

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
The new Jerseys are up on HuskyWear.com. Jeremy in home white & Alex in away blue. No alternate grey jersey up there so far. Use discount code NOVEMBER for 20% off.

Reaction Score
I think if drummond blows up this year they will start maybe midway through the year...if theres demand theyll make it

Reaction Score
Someone had posted a boot-leg looking site that could make it with any name and number on the back. Not sure if anyone still has that link though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom