UConn basketball jerseys | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn basketball jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
can we confirm if the jerseys on huskywear.com have the 3rd star on the back?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Jeremy and Alex jerseys are authentic embroidered.

Talked to the guy from HuskyWear. Nike made a Shabazz replica but they did not order any since they do not sell them very well. No Grey alternates this year. I guess Nike had a lot of trouble getting everything done this year. They got a much smaller shipment of jerseys than last year and he doesnt expect them to last until Christmas.

Reaction Score
Wow, I might have to load up on these and sell for a profit on eBay.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Are there youth basketball jerseys available online? I cant find any.

Reaction Score
http://clutchtimestore.com/?p=1802

seems like a chop shop, and I'm not willing to risk it

dont risk it. I looked up this website while looking for jerseys and there are a ton of claims of no one getting their merch after paying. site is a scam.

under contacts it says
"If you need immediate attention, call customer service at ." no number even given

Reaction Score
There are now a limited number of the authentic gray/silver kemba jerseys on huskywear.com. I just ordered one, along with a blue oriakhi jersey for my brother for christmas. Definitely worth investing in.

Reaction Score
There are now a limited number of the authentic gray/silver kemba jerseys on huskywear.com. I just ordered one, along with a blue oriakhi jersey for my brother for christmas. Definitely worth investing in.

damnit. there goes $70. lol... I had to buy a Kemba jersey though... Just had to. Remember to use NOVEMBER code.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up!

SJ

Reaction Score
still cannot find these elusive #13 jerseys...someone said nike was making them on this thread, but the coop is not getting them in, and i can't find one! i am hesitant to spend $75 for my kid's second-favorite player (#3), but maybe i should get a kemba. i think maybe you can't go wrong with a #15.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
still cannot find these elusive #13 jerseys...someone said nike was making them on this thread, but the coop is not getting them in, and i can't find one! i am hesitant to spend $75 for my kid's second-favorite player (#3), but maybe i should get a kemba. i think maybe you can't go wrong with a #15.

Here is the #13 replica jersey in blue. They also have #22 replica in white.

Also use code FreeShip11 during checkout for free shipping on orders over $50.

Reactions: SJ
Reaction Score
Got my #3 jersey at the Coop with my brothers 15% off gameday discount; authentic embroidered with the 3rd star added on the back. Sick jersey.

Reaction Score
Got my #3 jersey at the Coop with my brothers 15% off gameday discount; authentic embroidered with the 3rd star added on the back. Sick jersey.

I guess this makes my Kemba Walker jersey that I bought around this time last year with only 2 stars throwback/vintage now. #UConnBasketballProblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom