UConn basketball gets a mention in xkcd | The Boneyard

UConn basketball gets a mention in xkcd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Glad we got a mention. Publicity helps. But what is this garbage? What the heck are they talking about? It must be that I'm from an older generation. I just don't see anything good in this publication.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Glad we got a mention. Publicity helps. But what is this garbage? What the heck are they talking about? It must be that I'm from an older generation. I just don't see anything good in this publication.
UConn is sort of an international basketball brand these days.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
What?! You are a Moron! How do I know? Why XKCD told me!
duty_calls.png

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The XKCD stuff is absolutely brilliant - particularly his Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions. Start Here. I don't like the comic as much but it's sometimes really good.

Reaction Score

XKCD is the best. It's like the king of nerd comics on the web. Randall Munroe actually worked for NASA as a programmer/robotics engineer.

Here are some of my favorites:

Correlation: xkcd: Correlation

Students: xkcd: Students

Tech Support: xkcd: Tech Support

Beliefs: xkcd: Beliefs

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I will never understand why people still say UConn Huskie (singular).

Maybe it is just me but that annoys the hell out of me.

It's not just you. How about "let's go to a partie!" Do you ever see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom