UConn Baseball Home Opener @ Elliot Ballpark vs. Central Connecticut (Tuesday 3/23/21 @ 3:00p. Streamed on Husky All Access/Audio on WHUS) | The Boneyard

UConn Baseball Home Opener @ Elliot Ballpark vs. Central Connecticut (Tuesday 3/23/21 @ 3:00p. Streamed on Husky All Access/Audio on WHUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are fans allowed to attend either today or this weekend against URI?

Reaction Score
Are fans allowed to attend either today or this weekend against URI?

Not yet (from UConn Baseball schedule page):

“UConn is continuing to follow guidance from the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health, which recommends in-person attendance be limited to friends and family of UConn student-athletes and coaches only. We will continue to adhere to this guidance until it is safe to welcome fans back to campus and will communicate any changes to this policy immediately.”

Couple of more weeks I was told...

Reaction Score

-> UConn is 6-11 this season but has the No. 5 strength of schedule nationally entering Tuesday's game.

CCSU is 5-3 this season and are coming off a series win against Sacred Heart in Northeast Conference play.

UConn is 32-9 all-time against the Blue Devils. The last meeting resulted in a 9-1 victory at J.O. Christian Field. Kyler and Christian Fedkocombined for four RBIs in the win. <-

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I wish I could be at that game. Hopefully in April- who is starting today?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

Wow! What a gem of a ballpark! Cannot wait to see a game in person. I wonder if they’ll have some HS tournament games there. That would be treat for the kids. Back when I was in my 30’s and still playing hardball, my team played at Doubleday Field in Cooperstown. It was a blast to play at such a neat venue.

Reaction Score
I wish I could be at that game. Hopefully in April- who is starting today?

During the Sunday broadcast Chris Jones was speculating that the starter today might be Jimmy Wang. We'll see on that one, but it would not be a total surprise to me.

By the way, Boneyard for me today has been acting rather funky when I try to open it or post stuff. Anyone else having problems?

Reaction Score
During the Sunday broadcast Chris Jones was speculating that the starter today might be Jimmy Wang. We'll see on that one, but it would not be a total surprise to me.

By the way, Boneyard for me today has been acting rather funky when I try to open it or post stuff. Anyone else having problems?
No issues for me

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Watching the game on Husky Vision...kind of strange...it’s behind the radio broadcast (still have CJ on the broadcast) and no crowd noise or any other sounds whatsoever.

Reaction Score
Bottom 1st, UConn picks up a run on a throwing error by the catcher. 1-0 UConn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Watching the game on Husky Vision...kind of strange...it’s behind the radio broadcast (still have CJ on the broadcast) and no crowd noise or any other sounds whatsoever.

In past years the UConn video stream would be about a minute behind the radio broadcast. It seems to be about a pitch or two behind the radio now. There is some crowd noise and such (Ed the P.A. announcer) on the radio broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom