UConn @ Ball State 10/15 2:00pm Kick on ESPN3 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Ball State 10/15 2:00pm Kick on ESPN3

Reaction Score
The production quality of this game has to be better than FIU, correct???

Correct??
It has less to do with ESPN3 than the production capabilities of each stadium.

For example, most of the college football I watch is on ESPN+: North Dakota State and Montana both have very good production, but then if you switch to Sacred Heart, it looks a lot like FIU.

Found an archived home Ball State game from 2020 and I'm satisfied with the quality. It's not NDSU level, but it's definitely better than FIU:

My wife's away next weekend and the leaves haven't started to fall yet, so I'm primed for a fun sports weekend: Friday night, I'm going with my nephews to their local HS Friday night football game and then Saturday I'm going to the Yale Bowl and back in time to catch most of the UConn game and then hopefully the ALDS clinching victory for the Yankees that night!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Don't give the ball away. Don't give up big plays and get something out of the passing game.

Between Turner, KC and Joly we can't say we don't have the receivers. Charlton has to make Zions reads easier and give him a known outlet if he can't decide where to go in 3 seconds. The OL is doing the job but we don't have enough RB's to continue to pound it inside.

Reaction Score
It is an away game, but the good news on that is Zion won’t have to worry about heat cramps. Game time temps should be in the low 60’s. If Houston plays on Saturday I think we win this, maybe by a lot. I also like the way Burns and Millen are coming along.
I actually got one thing wrong in my post too. The combined record of the two FBS teams Ball State has beaten isnt 2-6, its 2-10. Not saying Ball State isn’t good. Just pointing out that they haven’t beaten a good team yet. Let’s go!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It is an away game, but the good news on that is Zion won’t have to worry about heat cramps. Game time temps should be in the low 60’s. If Houston plays on Saturday I think we win this, maybe by a lot. I also like the way Burns and Millen are coming along.

Burns is quietly building himself in to being a key player on the offense. He is becoming very adept at keeping drives alive and his blocking on both run plays and pass has become stellar.

Check out his block to spring Houston on his long run. Starts around 3:15 mark on video. I'm on my cell and am way too lazy to splice the clip to the correct time frame.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

For example, most of the college football I watch is on ESPN+: North Dakota State and Montana both have very good production, but then if you switch to Sacred Heart, it looks a lot like FIU.

Found an archived home Ball State game from 2020 and I'm satisfied with the quality. It's not NDSU level, but it's definitely better than FIU:

My wife's away next weekend and the leaves haven't started to fall yet, so I'm primed for a fun sports weekend: Friday night, I'm going with my nephews to their local HS Friday night football game and then Saturday I'm going to the Yale Bowl and back in time to catch most of the UConn game and then hopefully the ALDS clinching victory for the Yankees that night!

I understand that and I was suggesting Ball St would put on a higher quality production than FIU.

Sounds like you got a great weekend coming up. Enjoy.

My girlfriend is coming in town to visit and it should be fun. She's married but says her hubby turns in to a sports nut in early fall doing nothing but going to games, watching sports on TV and watching leaves fall.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
By the eyeball Ball St seems better than any of the teams we've beaten. Likely close to what Utah St looks like now.

Reaction Score

While attending UConn, my roommate and I came up with a term to describe the weekend you’re about to experience…

Sportgasm!

Reaction Score
I understand that and I was suggesting Ball St would put on a higher quality production than FIU.

Sounds like you got a great weekend coming up. Enjoy.

My girlfriend is coming in town to visit and it should be fun. She's married but says her hubby turns in to a sports nut in early fall doing nothing but going to games, watching sports on TV and watching leaves fall.
Underrated post of the year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom