UConn @ Ball State 10/15 2:00pm Kick on ESPN3 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Ball State 10/15 2:00pm Kick on ESPN3

Reaction Score
Gonna need a lot of scoring in this one for sure. Zion + receivers need to be in tune and the OL has to open up holes for Houston, Rosa, and Burns.

Reaction Score
Gonna need a lot of scoring in this one for sure. Zion + receivers need to be in tune and the OL has to open up holes for Houston, Rosa, and Burns.
It would help a lot if Marion were to return.

Reaction Score
will Houston be ready for this game? Thought he got injured yesterday?

Reaction Score
XRays negative. No word on availability for next week.
I’s guess he will miss a week, which would make sense with the following bye week. You’d assume there has to be some soft tissue injury there and effectively weeks would be great for recovery.

Reaction Score
Surprised to see us as 11 pt dogs. Ball state has 3 wins. One vs FCS team and combined record of the other two are 2-6. Was expecting like 5 points or something. Go in there hungry!

I have UConn as one of my favorites on my ESPN page and they give the spread for each game as they come and it opened at 11 then it went to 10 and a half then it went to 10 and now it's at 9, all just today.

The way it's going it may end up at that 5 after all.

Reaction Score
XRays negative. No word on availability for next week.
All of the players came over to console him on the sidelines. I think everyone thought he was done for the year. Sprains can be very ugly. My hope is he comes back after the bye game.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Surprised to see us as 11 pt dogs. Ball state has 3 wins. One vs FCS team and combined record of the other two are 2-6. Was expecting like 5 points or something. Go in there hungry!

We are going to have to prove it each and every week before we get the benefit of the doubt. We are on our way there now. 3-4 record but 5-2 against the spread this year

Reaction Score
Winnable game. As already posted the line is down to 9 already. Ball State's two wins against FBS opponents have been extremely close games. UConn played a tougher early schedule. To me this looks like a close game and certainly within UConn's reach.

Wish that bye week was this week instead of next. It can't get here soon enough.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

If there was any need to keep this group grounded, info like this is good ammo for the coaches. I don't think you directly tell the players they are an 11 point dog, but you can point out how no one believes in them yet. Let the players know they have to keep earning the respect every week.

Reaction Score
It is an away game, but the good news on that is Zion won’t have to worry about heat cramps. Game time temps should be in the low 60’s. If Houston plays on Saturday I think we win this, maybe by a lot. I also like the way Burns and Millen are coming along.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom