UConn at Ohio State 2025 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn at Ohio State 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You compared the number of our scheduled home P5 games beginning in the first year of independence through 2027 to the scheduled home games of three teams in P5 conferences. It's not really much of shock that the P5 teams have more P5 home games is it?
Only to the person arguing that we're playing a P5 schedule.

You're way off with your response to me. Read my other posts before you respond again.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Only to the person arguing that we're playing a P5 schedule.

You're way off with your response to me. Read my other posts before you respond again.
Lol, where have I said that? Seriously dude, you are arguing with yourself.

Reaction Score
Lol, where have I said that? Seriously dude, you are arguing with yourself.
Too bad you can't follow directions.

You didn't say that.

THE POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO DID.

Arguing with myself? Look in the mirror. You've gotten just about every response to me wrong in this thread all because you refused to understand the context of my post.

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
Too bad you can't follow directions.

You didn't say that.

THE POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO DID.

Arguing with myself? Look in the mirror.
Wow, all caps? Triggered much?

But I get it, you were making a point to another poster. I just saw your last post and thought it was dumb observation (and still do, but I understand why you made it. My bad.

Okay?

Reaction Score
Already have, but I appreciate the assist.
The real irony here is you picked an argument with me because you were too lazy to check the context of my post. Then accused me of picking an argument.

My observation was specifically in response to arguments that were made. I didn't just post them for no reason, they were in response to others. If the observation was dumb, then its because the point the other poster tried to make was dumb. Curiously, you liked that post anyway.

Basically, you're just being a $55hol3.

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
The real irony here is you picked an argument with me because you were too lazy to check the context of my post. Then accused me of picking an argument.

My observation was specifically in response to arguments that were made. I didn't just post them for no reason, they were in response to others. If the observation was dumb, then its because the point the other poster tried to make was dumb. Curiously, you liked that post anyway.

Basically, you're just being a $55hol3.
Lol, I'm not arguing. I just thought that the point you made was dumb. Still do. Of course, P5 conference teams have more P5 games. I'm still not sure why you are so triggered over it.

Reaction Score
Lol, I'm not arguing. I just thought that the point you made was dumb. Still do. Of course, P5 conference teams have more P5 games. I'm still not sure why you are so triggered over it.
Of course it's "dumb" for someone to point that out if you're too lazy to check the context and understand why it was said. Why bother reading an additional 2 posts on the same page of the thread when you can just be an @55h0l3 instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom