UConn at DePaul on regular Fox network | The Boneyard

UConn at DePaul on regular Fox network

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Seeing that there is a MBB game that started at 12:00, and the odds are that it won't be over by 2:00, does anyone know if the start of our game will be available on the Fox Sports app? I know that games broadcasted live on the Fox network are available on the app, but will both games be available if they overlap?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
You would think that FOX would have tried to have one of the games, either the men's a half hour earlier like they did when UConn played Nova the other day or the women's a half hour later. Just wish the men would go to 4 quarters like all the other basketball leagues play, both Nationally and Internationally.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Seeing that there is a MBB game that started at 12:00, and the odds are that it won't be over by 2:00, does anyone know if the start of our game will be available on the Fox Sports app? I know that games broadcasted live on the Fox network are available on the app, but will both games be available if they overlap?
Good news is that the MBB game (Nova v Creighton) is already at halftime.

Reaction Score
MBB is on CBS and WBB is on Fox. I don't think either of the 2 networks care about each other are televising.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
MBB is on CBS and WBB is on Fox. I don't think either of the 2 networks care about each other are televising.
They are talking about the Villanova vs Creighton game on Fox, not the men's UConn game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I didn't specify which MBB teams were playing on Fox.
Luckily that game is over.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What’s the story ? 2:04 and still men’s game baloney going on !!
If you're watching the UConn men's game your on the wrong channel, it's on FOX.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
They are talking about the Villanova vs Creighton game on Fox, not the men's UConn game.
Senior Night (Day) probably dragged on longer than expected

Reaction Score
If you're watching the UConn men's game your on the wrong channel, it's on FOX.
Surprisingly, I’m not as dumb as I look !! I WAS on Fox - not FS1 or FS2 !! I’ve been a fan since I was a student and went to a game at Harley Armory in 1967 where the team wore pinnies not uniforms !!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom