Uconn Apparel is it just me? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn Apparel is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Block C is too generic. Walking anywhere outside of Husky territory and people are not going to automatically recognize it as UConn. The white dog face on the other hand, changed slightly to be more serious and less child-likeable, is unmistakeable UConn.

For example: The white Husky face we all know and love but with an orange in it's mouth and a couple eagle feathers floating to the ground. Just joking folks but the block C just doesn't do it for me.

Reaction Score
That block C really is catching on!

And I hate it. I mean, I don't hate it when on the right apparel and used correctly...but those hats someone pointed out are hideous. I've always been a bigger fan of the interlocking UC on the hats. It's my favorite UConn hat I own...solid navy blue hat with solid white interlocking UC. As far as the block C, I prefer it on the smaller side. For instance, in the corner of a polo. If I want something larger, I like going with the Husky dog (which by the way when I was graduating in 2010, they had quite a few cool shirts at the Coop that had the Husky dog on it.) The only large block C I like is on the sweatshirts...which are larger than life.

Also, the baseball team really has to ditch that stylized C. I mean...really. I'm sorry, but I don't see many people actually going out and buying that apparel.

pj

Reaction Score
The white Husky face we all know and love but with an orange in it's mouth and a couple eagle feathers floating to the ground.

This should go on the helmets when we join the ACC.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This should go on the helmets when we join the ACC.

1331493490UConn.jpg

That's as close as I've got for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member