UConn and the Transfer Portal | Page 24 | The Boneyard

UConn and the Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
That won't be an easy one. Interesting thing is that Cade Tyson and Christ Essandoko played on the same AAU team. Hopefully Nick Jones is a fan of Hurley.

Seems like he should probably be weighing the draft. Not sure it would be worth it for us to jump into that kind of bidding war.

Reaction Score
I think his inconsistent shooting ensures his return. That slump while we kept winning was actually good if it keeps him here.
Let's hope Karaban and others break out of their 3 pt shooting slump for the next 2 games with a fury.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Think I noticed something interesting. He shoots righty, but seems to finish and take post shots more often with his left. He could be a tough guard if he’s comfortable with both hands already.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
4 The Cycle is a dummy. He is wish casting. The “eyes” (which are lame to begin with) referred to Skyy Clark.

I have no idea who he is but seems to always portray knowing something but I’ve never seen him break anything with knowledge.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He is without a doubt the worst of the UConn twitter-verse. He's been consistently wrong on transfers and recruits so I wouldn't put an ounce of thought into that one

Ya I don’t think I’ve seen him with 1 right but he acts like he’s a known insider lol

Reaction Score
He is without a doubt the worst of the UConn twitter-verse. He's been consistently wrong on transfers and recruits so I wouldn't put an ounce of thought into that one
He was the first to call Newton a couple years ago though. Although he also called Courtney Ramey in the same tweet....and we ended up with Nahiem in that spot.

The Christ kid is interesting. I wouldn't mind him as a developmental big, but certainly don't think we should be taking him and think he will be in our 2 deep at the center position. He looks like he has some skills, but the injury history and the fact that he's huge but plays below the rim worries me a bit.

Reaction Score
Those highlights are jaw-dropping! How did this guy only average 8 points a game?
He played half the team's minutes and turned it over on roughly 1/4 of his possessions.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
We need like an unselfish 6’5 guard who plays within structure and shoots over 37% from 3.

I saw someone on social media saying Cam Spencer can push his eligibility fight even further by suing the NCAA and they will likely just grant him eligibility?

If I'm Cam, I'm going pro now. Somebody's going to give him a chance; if he doesn't get drafted, he'll be invited by 20 teams to play summer ball.

Even if he puts up 25 ppg next year, it's not going to make him young or an explosive athlete. People like what they see, they see his brother (who played 1 year of college ball) succeeding, and he's on everybody's mind as a winner.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
desmond claude, sir you are a husky.

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see if Goldin follows Dusty to Michigan.. No mention of Wolf so assuming there is no mutual interest. Christian Reeves looks like he could be a contributor in our system.

Last edited:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see if Goldin follows Dusty to Michigan.. No mention of Wolf so assuming there is no mutual interest. Christian Reeves looks like he could be a contributor in our system.
Dusty is going in home with Wolf. Word from the Michigan board is it’s almost a done deal and that Wolf almost walked on there coming out of high school.

Going to be interesting to see if Goldin wouldn’t mind the competition or if they think they can play together.

Reaction Score
Add in Liam and Christ

Really like Essandoko too. My dilemma with him is that I don’t view he or Johnson as starters next year. Essandoko is better and has a way higher ceiling IMO, but he needs some development for sure.

McNeeley isn’t a transfer

Keep Pop Isaacs 1000 miles away from UConn, for numerous reasons.
Did some digging after a reply and now I get this sentiment lol. I just loved his game in HS and thought he was asked to do too much this year offensively (aka I thought his shot is better than his % indicates)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom