UConn - All Warrior Team | The Boneyard

UConn - All Warrior Team

Reaction Score
With the hire of Kevin Freeman, It got me thinking who would be on the UConn all warrior team? For me, it would be Kevin Freeman, Jeff Adrien, Christian Vital, Charlie Villanueva, and Shabazz.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
An old quote from @businesslawyer -- "You can easily argue that the start of UConn being UConn, and Calhoun being Calhoun, was when Mourning mouthed off to Nadav on the offensive end and Nadav came down the court, demanded the ball in the post with Mourning on his back and then hit a fadeaway jumper and one with Alonzo crawling all over him. And said nothing. If there was one moment when everything turned, that was it. "

I was looking for a quote of Dove's when he was asked why he wasn't afraid of Mourning and he said something to the effect of he's been to war so why would he be afraid of Mourning. A real warrior!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
An old quote from @businesslawyer -- "You can easily argue that the start of UConn being UConn, and Calhoun being Calhoun, was when Mourning mouthed off to Nadav on the offensive end and Nadav came down the court, demanded the ball in the post with Mourning on his back and then hit a fadeaway jumper and one with Alonzo crawling all over him. And said nothing. If there was one moment when everything turned, that was it. "

I was looking for a quote of Dove's when he was asked why he wasn't afraid of Mourning and he said something to the effect of he's been to war so why would he be afraid of Mourning. A real warrior!

That's why Henefeld was on my team. He didn't have to be flashy about it. It was solid, consistent, persistent toughness. Grabbing rebounds and steals, hitting clutch shots, being unflappable. He didn't need to say he was tough, all the toughness was in his game.

Reaction Score
Voskuhl
Adrien
Roscoe
Depriest
Ricky
Not sure this team would score much but the opposition would struggle to score 50 and definitely be pretty bruised and sore the next day.

Reaction Score
John Thomas
Tim Coles
Lyman DePriest
Ricky Moore
Kirk King
Jake Voskhul
Kevin Freeman
Jeff Adrien
Ryan Boatright
Christian Vital

Only in order of years: