UConn AD returns to Phoenix area, where he once worked for Arizona State (AzCentral) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn AD returns to Phoenix area, where he once worked for Arizona State (AzCentral)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn is a glorified mid-major in the world of big time athletics. Football is everything , basketball is a distance second. Football is heading to 2-3 super conferences. All other schools will just become their farm systems. Talk is they will break away from the NCAA and set their own rules and regulations. They destroyed the PAC-12 and the ACC is next. Last count is that 7 ACC schools want out. Every one is on hold until the FSU-ACC lawsuit is settled. You tube is loaded with videos on the subject.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
You tube is loaded with videos on the subject.
It pains me greatly that people reference youtube unironically as legitimate source material.

I used to think it funny, but I see so often now that I'm beginning to get alarmed.

Reaction Score
He cost Connecticut taxpayers a lot of money with a certain fiasco that I won't name, so I say hate away...
Stupid comment. We got DAN HURLEY because he got rid of Kev. I think that was the greatest move in History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom