UConn -7.5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -7.5

Reaction Score
I think UConn will roll- Marquette doesn’t have the same defense tenacity as last year- would expect a 12-15 point win unless the refs get in the way

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
When I saw it first I thought it was to big of a number. But if you think about it and consider Marquette is a good not great offensive team, we could make it very difficult for them to score. They are better defensively but if AK starts hot that will be a problem for them. Also Ighodaro is mobile and crafty so Donovan needs to figure out a way to stay on floor during shot fakes. If he can’t stay out of foul trouble we may have to go small. Unless Samson is locked in I could see him having trouble recovering on his hedges. But we match up well with them so if we get hot it could get out of hand.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
espn.jpg

Yeah, it's ESPN, so we must be doomed.

Reaction Score
I’m done prognosticating this season. I’ll put my 7-4 ATS record in the books for 23/24. Every game means too much for me to worry about spreads from this point forward.

Good luck to all.

Reaction Score
DK has a 50% profit boost on the game today. If you don't like the pre-game line, I suggest using it live. Marq +10.5 or UConn -3.5 would be nice to whack.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure I'd touch this one. I feel like it's going to be an absolute battle with the home crowd helping the good guys win by 3-4 points late on FTs.
I know this term is being overused but at the fear of criticism aside it will be a good old BE “rock fight” just as long as it’s not our blood being shed.

Reaction Score
When I saw it first I thought it was to big of a number. But if you think about it and consider Marquette is a good not great offensive team, we could make it very difficult for them to score. They are better defensively but if AK starts hot that will be a problem for them. Also Ighodaro is mobile and crafty so Donovan needs to figure out a way to stay on floor during shot fakes. If he can’t stay out of foul trouble we may have to go small. Unless Samson is locked in I could see him having trouble recovering on his hedges. But we match up well with them so if we get hot it could get out of hand.
.ets hope Samson does not fall into the hedges.

Reaction Score
I think UConn will roll- Marquette doesn’t have the same defense tenacity as last year- would expect a 12-15 point win unless the refs get in the way
Never underestimate you opposition.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Somehow I knew it was going to be a blowout once I saw the line because -7.5 against #4 in the country didn’t make sense. Lol

I’m sure Vegas made a lot of money today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom