UConn -6 | The Boneyard

UConn -6

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I guess if Marquette had lost to UNC , the spread would be larger.

Reaction Score
Let's hope the oddsmakers know what they are talking about. They were pretty spot on with the Villanova line that we all laughed at.
And under rated the Georgetown spread. I'm hoping for another one of those. ?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
7 on my site. I like the points - it's just too many.

I already fired up a teaser for tomorrow. First of the year - I know they are sucker bets.
Illinois +12/Marquette +15.5/Kansas +13.5

Got some money chillin in my account after I hit back to back Cameron Smith over Kevin Na bets on both Thursday and Friday. Definitely going for three scoops if my book matches them up again tomorrow.

Reaction Score
This game makes me quite nervous. They did a good job on Bouk before he got injured and had their way until Polley got hot. I hope I’m wrong and UConn handles them, but I think this will be a nail biter

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Let's hope the oddsmakers know what they are talking about. They were pretty spot on with the Villanova line that we all laughed at.
I agree. I couldn't believe it. How did they figure that. It's almost like they wrote the script for that game.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It's steady at 7. Must be no action or even action. Moneyline is -300 for those that don't like spreads.

Reaction Score
This is going to be a close game but if it is not then we are better than I believe we actually are.

Reaction Score
7 on my site. I like the points - it's just too many.

I already fired up a teaser for tomorrow. First of the year - I know they are sucker bets.
Illinois +12/Marquette +15.5/Kansas +13.5

Got some money chillin in my account after I hit back to back Cameron Smith over Kevin Na bets on both Thursday and Friday. Definitely going for three scoops if my book matches them up again tomorrow.

Next time you have winner bets like this please share. Thanks

SnappyDisloyalBarnacle-small.gif

Reaction Score
Doing a two-game parlay today:

Georgetown -1.5 over DePaul
Mercer -5 over Western Carolina.
+255 for the combo

Just barely missed a +264 parlay last night with Bradley +8.5 and Richmond +5. Bradley lost by 9 and Richmond lost by 5.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Doing a two-game parlay today:

Georgetown -1.5 over DePaul
Mercer -5 over Western Carolina.
+255 for the combo
How’d you decide upon the second game? Very random game, no?

Reaction Score
How’d you decide upon the second game? Very random game, no?
Combination of KenPom and looking at standings. Mercer is 8-8 in SoCon while WCU is 3-13.

Almost all my games are games I don't even plan on watching. I don't want the bet to ruin the game experience. This week, I've made $ on Big Sky, MAC, WCC games. Just started three weeks ago.

I've noticed the low-level conferences tend to the weirdest lines. Like for the Big Sky game, they had Northern Colorado +1 against Portland State, but NC is a much better team statistically and standings wise. I rarely do parlays, much prefer one game at a time, so far 400% growth in three weeks.

Reaction Score
This is going to be a close game but if it is not then we are better than I believe we actually are.
This was exactly how I felt about Georgetown too. I didn’t take -4 because I thought it would be very close and wasn’t sure we could pull it off. Then we won by 12 and it made me realize how good we really are. Hoping we see a continued trend upwards the rest of the season! I do think it will continue.

Reaction Score
This was exactly how I felt about Georgetown too. I didn’t take -4 because I thought it would be very close and wasn’t sure we could pull it off. Then we won by 12 and it made me realize how good we really are. Hoping we see a continued trend upwards the rest of the season! I do think it will continue.
How good we really are? You saw the first half of that game? This team has not put together 2 halves consistently this year. Do you like the way we shoot fouls or get to the line? I too see the potential but that’s it for now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom